Leighton Denny TSV 3/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is definitely a bargain but for the first time in a long, long while, I'm not tempted. There's just nothing new here! This probably has a lot to do with the fact my nail polish collection is now so big, I've got every conceivable shade! But even within the Leighton Denny bottles I own, I have identical or almost identical colours to every one in this TSV already. Does anyone here see an original colour amongst them? If they are predicting it will sell out early, which I don't remember any other LD TSVs doing in past months (except maybe very late in the day), it will surely only be because of the unusually good price.

So ok, I've said all that. No doubt I'll be tuning in on Monday, get hypnotised by Leighton's "performance" and buy two! Someone please help me!

Hmm this is a good price but I am put off slightly by the exclusive for QVC label as I wonder if the quality is affected. I would say though that I had an LD remove and go pot for Xmas (I've always used OPI non acetone before) and have used it regularly and my nails are the best they have ever been so tempted because of that reason......

Hmm this is a good price but I am put off slightly by the exclusive for QVC label as I wonder if the quality is affected. I would say though that I had an LD remove and go pot for Xmas (I've always used OPI non acetone before) and have used it regularly and my nails are the best they have ever been so tempted because of that reason......

That's what is putting me off too. I remember buying the LD wrap with polishes last year and they were so watery compared to normal. Then again, the cocktail collection TSV was brilliant and back to normal consistency. It is a real bargain though and works out cheaper than trade prices. I have a bad feeling I'm going to cave and buy it for the metallics, they look beautiful.

In total agreement with you on the LD remover. I'm OPI trained and mainly use their products, but I swear by LD remover, it really nourishes the nails and cuticles.

Well, I've ordered it as I really like the look of all the colours this time.
I ordered early, when I received the email so Friday, but I wonder why I bothered as I've JUST got the despatch email. Clicked on to see if it would come today but it's only at the " order generated" stage. Might as well have waited, what's the point of the early order email I could ask myself. Well, to make sure they've sold lots already, I'm a mug for thinking I'd get it any sooner!

After the midnight launch there is only one full hour Leighton Denny show at 12pm on the Monday. Isn't that a bit unusual? There is normally at least 3/4 shows with the TSV.

I was in the next room and my girlfriend was watching this guy on QVC.I thought it was Keith Lemon flogging nail varnish.LOL

It's available on the website now - £29.46 plus £4.95 P&P, 3 Easy Pay instalments of £9.82.

Not a fan of metallics, so not going for it this time.

I love the metallics. I can paint them on so much better than creme.
Saying this though, I've never actually bought any LD polishes.

Well, I've ordered it as I really like the look of all the colours this time.
I ordered early, when I received the email so Friday, but I wonder why I bothered as I've JUST got the despatch email. Clicked on to see if it would come today but it's only at the " order generated" stage. Might as well have waited, what's the point of the early order email I could ask myself. Well, to make sure they've sold lots already, I'm a mug for thinking I'd get it any sooner!

I think you might get it earlier, because everyone who orders today probably won't get a dispatch email for a couple of days :)

In total agreement with you on the LD remover. I'm OPI trained and mainly use their products, but I swear by LD remover, it really nourishes the nails and cuticles.

It's funny you should say this because I'm currently using LD's remover and I don't like it or I don't think my nails do (when I took my polish off last night my nails all looked really cloudy). I've only ever used OPI's remover before this pot and I have a bottle of Nails Inc. sponge remover thing.

I'm so tempted to buy this. I love all the colours, but have never bought LD before (I love OPI). I just love nail varnish. lol!

Just seen on Twitter this tweet from QVC:

"Today’s Special Value @LeightonDennyEN collection finishes after our midday show - make sure you tune in! http://ow.ly/u6NFT #TSV"

Mine's just at the "Hub" which usually means it'll be here tomorrow.

Any OTO's Ian?

hehe she is id say, there again she only told me she started using the esenntial remover the other day & loved it & the purple metallic colour is lovely

I have resisted the TSV all day but the purple was the one that almost made me order. It is quite similar to New Season which was in the LD Auto Delivery a few weeks ago though.

Latest posts

Back