Literary Gift Company

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
If anybody is looking for gifts for stationary or book fans then this site has some lovely bits and pieces. It`s UK based in Reading so money is going back into our economy. Some unusual gifts at reasonable prices.

Another unusual stocking filler from an Etsy seller. Back in the days of cinema films they were shown via reels unlike the digital cinemas of today.
Anyway this seller uses genuine cinema reels and makes them into bookmarks and other items. My son is a mad keen Star Wars fan even though he`s now a grown man so I ordered him 2 of the Star Wars bookmarks and they are an unusual little gift. They show scenes from the films and are coated with a plastic protector and you can choose a coloured tassel on them too. They come in popcorn bags and with a leaflet explaining how they`ve been made from the original cinema reel. Just £5 each and an extra 50p is you want a coloured tassel on them. Different films available not just Star Wars.

Another unusual stocking filler from an Etsy seller. Back in the days of cinema films they were shown via reels unlike the digital cinemas of today.
Anyway this seller uses genuine cinema reels and makes them into bookmarks and other items. My son is a mad keen Star Wars fan even though he`s now a grown man so I ordered him 2 of the Star Wars bookmarks and they are an unusual little gift. They show scenes from the films and are coated with a plastic protector and you can choose a coloured tassel on them too. They come in popcorn bags and with a leaflet explaining how they`ve been made from the original cinema reel. Just £5 each and an extra 50p is you want a coloured tassel on them. Different films available not just Star Wars.
Thanks Vienna, I've just ordered a couple of these for some stocking fillers.

Thanks Vienna, I've just ordered a couple of these for some stocking fillers.
I’ve been looking at those as well. I really want the bookmarks but the films I am interested in mostly seem to be the cube things. I do have 6 items in my wish list while I decide, though. Do they keep adding to the stock, V?

I’ve been looking at those as well. I really want the bookmarks but the films I am interested in mostly seem to be the cube things. I do have 6 items in my wish list while I decide, though. Do they keep adding to the stock, V?
It`s one woman who makes and sells Andi and because so many films are now digital and not film, I should imagine there`s a limited number she can get hold of. She seems to sell out quickly though. I`d message her if I were you and ask if/when she might be getting the films you want.

It`s one woman who makes and sells Andi and because so many films are now digital and not film, I should imagine there`s a limited number she can get hold of. She seems to sell out quickly though. I`d message her if I were you and ask if/when she might be getting the films you want.
Good idea to message. (Why didn’t I think of that?) Also, if you want films with a particular actor, it’s quite hard to search for them because most items seem to be named for the film title, so I could ask her about that, too. Cheers.

Mr V works part time as a taxi driver but has a memory like a sieve so a planner/diary is something he keeps in his cab to note down specific fares he has to collect, especially airport pickups. I`ve ordered him a planner from this site but they also do notebooks of various kinds. You choose the colour, the saying on the front, the type of innards you want ie planner, lined, plain etc and whether you want spiral or hardback. The one I`ve ordered for Mr V says "**** I have to write down because I`m old " on the front of it. It`s free delivery on everything. They have some very funny frontages for the books or planners.

Latest posts

Back