Liz Earle Beauty TSV 21/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

botanical skin saviours to give your complexion a vital surge of moisture, in the morning and at night.

Featuring five of our favourite radiance revealers, including the blissfully scented Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Rose & Lavender, plus a luxurious Superskin™ gift box containing powerful skin-plumping treats, this collection is pure skin TLC! Of course, you’ll also unwrap our much-loved 3-step cleanse, tone and moisturise routine – including Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml, perfect for restoring radiance to any skin type

botanical skin saviours to give your complexion a vital surge of moisture, in the morning and at night.

Featuring five of our favourite radiance revealers, including the blissfully scented Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Rose & Lavender, plus a luxurious Superskin™ gift box containing powerful skin-plumping treats, this collection is pure skin TLC! Of course, you’ll also unwrap our much-loved 3-step cleanse, tone and moisturise routine – including Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml, perfect for restoring radiance to any skin type
From the Liz Earle website: http://uk.lizearle.com/qvc

I think this might be one for me. I love superskin. I've got tons of C&P but that could go on ebay.

CC

I don't like Superskin but wouldn't mind heads up on the price as I'm low on both C&P and IBST.

But there is no photo of the TSV on the page, the collection is only described in the text where the QVC dates are listed.

There is something of the Superskin range in it, but I guess that would be only small sizes because we have C& P twice, one being 200ml, plus tonic and moisturiser, that 's already four pieces, plus the mysterious Superskin gift box.

Some bargains to be had on Liz Earle's own website today as they have a sale on,but depends if you want any of it. I would prefer only one C&P in the tsv as have lots in my stash and also like the superdrug one

just treated myself to no 15 liz earle perfume. missed out last time and bought the no.100 which i have nearly finished. £34.50 if anyone is interested. the tsv would not suit me as allergic to all the facial skincare stuff

But there is no photo of the TSV on the page, the collection is only described in the text where the QVC dates are listed.

There is something of the Superskin range in it, but I guess that would be only small sizes because we have C& P twice, one being 200ml, plus tonic and moisturiser, that 's already four pieces, plus the mysterious Superskin gift box.

Thank-you for the clarity. I was confused if we were getting two c&p's or one 200ml rose & lavender. lol!

just treated myself to no 15 liz earle perfume. missed out last time and bought the no.100 which i have nearly finished. £34.50 if anyone is interested. the tsv would not suit me as allergic to all the facial skincare stuff

Is it free delivery for the sale do you know? Thanks.

Some bargains to be had on Liz Earle's own website today as they have a sale on,but depends if you want any of it. I would prefer only one C&P in the tsv as have lots in my stash and also like the superdrug one

Yes, the Superdrug one is good, but I prefer the Melting Gel Cleanser from No 7, I really like that very much.

Thank-you for the clarity. I was confused if we were getting two c&p's or one 200ml rose & lavender. lol!

As from the text, it is one C&P of the regular version in the big size, and the rose & lavender in I don't know - 100ml or 150ml? Something like that.

Was hoping for something more exciting from Liz Earle direct than a sale. lol!

Might be interested in the TSV though.

As from the text, it is one C&P of the regular version in the big size, and the rose & lavender in I don't know - 100ml or 150ml? Something like that.

I don't mind the regular C&P (although wish they'd maintained the richer/more expensive formula) but the scented ones sting my eyes and they are so darn thin in texture. I think you're right Ani, it will be the usual 200ml C&P (maybe the pump for variety?) and the 100ml of the rose & lavender one.

I don't mind the regular C&P (although wish they'd maintained the richer/more expensive formula) but the scented ones sting my eyes and they are so darn thin in texture. I think you're right Ani, it will be the usual 200ml C&P (maybe the pump for variety?) and the 100ml of the rose & lavender one.

I'd love it to be in the pump. I hate the tube.

I also prefer the new formula to the old. The old was too rich for me.

Latest posts

Back