Liz Earle Purifying Skin Soothers One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle Purifying Skin Soothers
Item Number: 216278
QVC Price £36.50
One Time Only Price £29.76
P&P: £3.95

This skincare trio form Liz Earle comprises the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, the Deep Cleansing Mask and the Gentle Face Exfoliator all formulated to gently and effectively look after your skin. Cleanse, tone and exfoliate your skin and revitalise your complexion with this trio form Liz Earle.

Contains:

1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (200ml) - using naturally active ingredients, helps to instantly boost your skin tone, revitalising and comforting with its aloe vera essential oils and natural vitamin E
1 x Deep Cleansing Mask (75ml) - this concentrated clay and botanical mask helps draw out impurities to leave skin balanced and calm
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator pump action (70ml) - buff away dead skin cells and unblock pores. Enriched with jojoba beads that gently roll over the skin without scratching leaving you with a smooth complexion
2 x sponges

For best results:
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer:

Moisten a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck every morning and night after cleansing or using a treatment mask
Suitable for all skin types, this blend of botanicals will help leave your skin feeling soft and looking fresh
It also primes your skin perfectly for your choice of Liz Earle moisturiser
Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time
The fine mist can even be used over make-up

Deep Cleansing Mask:

Apply after cleansing, smoothing a generous layer of the mask over face and neck, avoiding eyes, lips and hairline
Leave on for 5 - 10 minutes
Wipe away residue with thoroughly rinsed sponges
Splash face with cool water
Use 2 - 3 times a week, either as an all-over face treatment, or to target specific areas of concern

Gentle Face Exfoliator:

Apply to clean skin after cleansing
Gently massage in with your fingertips using light, circular movements
Concentrate on the most commonly congested areas of skin such as the forehead, nose, chin and jawline but avoid your eye area
Fingertip pressure and the gentle friction of the beads will stimulate blood flow and slough away dead skin cells helping to unblock pores
Rinse off with warm water and gently pat your face dry using a soft towel

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216278

This would have been an excellent OTO for me as I prefer using Liz Earle's skin tonic in the spritzer rather than on a cotton pad and I use the exfoliator & mask weekly. I do however have loads of all three, so I didn't buy.

Latest posts

Back