Liz earle shock.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually spotted it on their Facebook page, The Leaping Bunny people posted on the Wen page, Welcoming them, not sure if it was the US branch of Leapng Bunny????? Chaz was answering a question the time before this time, he was on. Someone kept asking on the Q Facebook page as she was a Vegan and answered them live on air. Saying they used no animal ingredients or tested or got others to test any ingredients in the product on animals. Then said in the US they had the Leaping Bunny. So whether they were in the process of getting on the packaging no idea as there will be thousands of bottles out there without it.

I doubt he could claim that live on TV without it being true and he would be in big trouble with the Leaping Bunny people.

WEN does indeed have the Leaping Bunny

http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/brands?keywords=WEN

Has anyone checked if the order of ingredients on the C&P has changed at all as I remember a thread where the IBST ingredients had changed since Avon took over.

Has anyone checked if the order of ingredients on the C&P has changed at all as I remember a thread where the IBST ingredients had changed since Avon took over.

I don't use it now because of roseaca, started to get the red rash like marks on my face. Often wondered if it was the removing of the almond milk and upping the cocoa butter being the problem. Someone who uses it regularly would need to check the ingredient list in full.

As I said I bought an eye shadow the other week and found no leaping bunny on the box as they used to have. Wish they would let people know they are still certified. Peta I know did pull the thumbs up for Smashbox very quickly after their sale to Estee Lauder because of the selling to China. I thought the leaping bunny people would do the same as some have lost it.

Thanks for this. I did check out both versions in Superdrug over the weekend but, unfortunately, the packaging on both says to avoid using on or around the eyes.

The search continues!....

Checked M&S C/P packaging, can't use it around eyes, they do a separate eye makeup remover!

As I said I bought an eye shadow the other week and found no leaping bunny on the box as they used to have. Wish they would let people know they are still certified. Peta I know did pull the thumbs up for Smashbox very quickly after their sale to Estee Lauder because of the selling to China. I thought the leaping bunny people would do the same as some have lost it.

They did take the bunny away from Urban Decay, but UD then listened to their customers' horror and announced that they would not, after all, be selling into China. As a result they got the bunny back.

Latest posts

Back