Liz Earle TSV 19/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle Superskin Advanced 4 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number 250709
QVC Price £102.00
TSV Price £59.95
P&P £0.00

Indulge in the ultimate skincare experience with this luxurious four-piece Superskin Advanced Skincare Collection from Liz Earle. Featuring a new Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm and a supersized Superskin Moisturiser that's currently only available at QVC, plus the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, there's a full day-to-night routine to discover. Perfect for menopausal skin, these beauty heroes work in harmony to help revitalise your complexion, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £134 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.95, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £74.05.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

Meet the newbie - the new Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm is formulated with a plant-based alternative to synthetic and animal-derived collagen. It works to replenish and hydrate delicate skin, to restore a radiant complexion.

Take your pick - choose from two options for the Superskin Moisturiser to suit your skin type. Go for the ever-popular Original aromatic to enjoy the classic botanicals, or mix it up with the fresh, floral scent of Natural Neroli.

Only at QVC - you'll receive the supersize version of the Superskin Moisturiser in either option, Original or Natural Neroli, and these supersizes are currently only available at QVC, so why not stock up on luxe skincare with us!

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same collection twice more every 60 days, at today's same special price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Superskin Advanced Nourishing Cleansing Balm (100ml; full size) - this luxurious formula helps to cleanse, replenish and hydrate your skin to restore a radiant complexion. Formulated with acacia tree extract, a plant-based alternative to collagen, plus rosehip oil, linseed extract and cranberry seed oil. Comes with a cleansing cloth
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
1 x ONLY AT QVC SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser - Original (75ml; supersize) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
Or
1 x ONLY AT QVC SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml; supersize) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252617
Those links are not currently working - it is coming up with a “oops” logo!

I popped into Superdrug a few weeks ago and while I was in I noticed that they had some 'Simple' items on offer, so I bought..

400ml Micellar Water
200ml Toner
125ml Light Moisturiser (there is a Rich version as well).

The whole bundle cost me less than a tenner and I'm actually really, really impressed with them.
My skin has been playing up for the last 18 months or so and I've never been able to find out exactly what has been causing it but after using these for a fortnight it's definitely the best it has been in a long time so I've decided to stick with this range until it no longer suits me so my days of spending a fortune on skincare are (hopefully) over.

I popped into Superdrug a few weeks ago and while I was in I noticed that they had some 'Simple' items on offer, so I bought..

400ml Micellar Water
200ml Toner

The whole bundle cost me less than a tenner and I'm actually really, really impressed with them.
My skin has been playing up for the last 18 months or so and I've never been able to find out exactly what has been causing it but after using these for a fortnight it's definitely the best it has been in a long time so I've decided to stick with this range until it no longer suits me so my days of spending a fortune on skincare are (hopefully) over.
I have used the Simple toner a fair bit in between LE and Elemis. It’s really good and there is always an offer on.

So now we know the price of the TSV….who is tempted?!

I have to say I’m not….
I bought 3 of the balms for £21 each when Boots had an offer… I don't use C&P as I prefer Aldi’s version. I have loads of IBST and to be honest, it’s not as good as I remember it… and I’ve got 2 jars of Superskin unopened from a LE offer. I also have some Elemis PCMC to use up..
So another TSV I’m saying no to…. I’m actually wondering if the next one I buy will be the Christmas Molton Brown…

I have to say I’m not….
I bought 3 of the balms for £21 each when Boots had an offer… I don't use C&P as I prefer Aldi’s version. I have loads of IBST and to be honest, it’s not as good as I remember it… and I’ve got 2 jars of Superskin unopened from a LE offer. I also have some Elemis PCMC to use up..
So another TSV I’m saying no to…. I’m actually wondering if the next one I buy will be the Christmas Molton Brown…

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what is causing my skin to break out TBH. I know LE have stated they they reverted it back to the original formulation after the backlash with the new version but there has definitely been a change since they brought it back if you ask me.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £134

100ml Superskin Cleansing Balm RRP £39 direct at LE & Q, cost £17.45
75ml Superskin Moisturiser RRP £67.50 direct at LE, £57 at Q, cost £25.50
100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £20 direct & at Q with 2 cloths, cost £8.95
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £18 direct & at Q, cost £8.05

Total RRP £144.50 direct , £134 at QVC, cost £59.95.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what is causing my skin to break out TBH. I know LE have stated they they reverted it back to the original formulation after the backlash with the new version but there has definitely been a change since they brought it back if you ask me.
Yes I’m afraid I agree…. It’s very sad but I’m now very suspicious of LE and their changing formulas….we saw it with IBST and the shampoo, and of course Skin Repair. I just wish they would leave things alone… I’m definitely going back to Simple when I’ve used up my stash

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £134

100ml Superskin Cleansing Balm RRP £39 direct at LE & Q, cost £17.45
75ml Superskin Moisturiser RRP £67.50 direct at LE, £57 at Q, cost £25.50
100ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £20 direct & at Q with 2 cloths, cost £8.95
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £18 direct & at Q, cost £8.05

Total RRP £144.50 direct , £134 at QVC, cost £59.95.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Thank you Lloyd for the breakdown on costs - mucho appreciato 👍

400ml Micellar Water
200ml Toner

I swear by the Simple eye-make-up remover and I think it’s Superdrug that often has it on 3 for 2 or some other good offer (it’s about the only thing I go in Superdrug to look for these days). I find it very effective and I don’t like the creamy or oily ones. I tried a Lidl micellar water recently, supposed to be for eyes as well. I don’t usually have a problem with eye products but this was the sensitive version just in case. Well, it might as well have been paint stripper. Second night I used it, the rims of my eyes were on fire and for days, my eyes (it felt like behind my eyeballs) itched like mad. As soon as my eyes calm down, back to a simple only it is!

Yes I’m afraid I agree…. It’s very sad but I’m now very suspicious of LE and their changing formulas….we saw it with IBST and the shampoo, and of course Skin Repair. I just wish they would leave things alone… I’m definitely going back to Simple when I’ve used up my stash
Not forgetting Eyebright, which changed formula and became a different type of product completely!

Last edited:
I swear by the Simple eye-make-up remover and I think it’s Superdrug that often has it on 3 for 2 or some other good offer (it’s about the only thing I go in Superdrug to look for these days). I find it very effective and I don’t like the creamy or oily ones. I tried a Lidl micellar water recently, supposed to be for eyes as well. I don’t usually have a problem with eye products but this was the sensitive version just in case. Well, it might as well have been paint stripper. Second night I used it, the rims of my eyes were on fire and for days, my eyes (it felt like behind my eyeballs) itched like mad. As soon as my eyes calm down, back to a simple only it is!

Not forgetting Eyebright, which changed formula and became a different type of product completely!
Oh yes I’d forgotten Eyebright…

I have to say I’m not….
I got one then along with an Alpha H on clearance last week.
I’m all balmed up.

There are so many good offers around all the time now….the TSV is no longer such a bargain… and of course you have to like everything in the set to make it a bargain.
And that is the ‘knub’ of it really.

Just feels like a long time since we have really had one of those use everything TSV’s.

Weird scents and other stuff gets whacked in to bulk it out! 😊

I see Q have "pinched" reviews from LE's website for the cleansing balm which I think is a bit sneaky although other may disagree, as they will no doubt use them to aid shifting the set on the tsv day even though the reviews are just for the balm and not the set itself, no doubt they will be boasting how many 5 star reviews there are already. Would be far more transparent of them to just add a link to the Le website confirming you can read the reviews of the balm on there but that would be well beyond their capabilities

Well not intending to but have gone for this on future deliveries whichI can cancel.Have used the balm it is fine & can use the 100ml C&P when I go away. Instead of changing from range ( hype) to range LE works for me like the Superskin, only move away is my Elemis Overnight Matrix, that does work! I am tending to stick with what I think works for me ( well @ nearly 77!!) you have to stop somewhere!

Back