L'Occitane hour / Awful Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
What an awful unflattering dress AY is wearing. Hideous colour! Looks like something Siouxie from Siouxie & the Banshees would have worn c. 1982 loooool!

I almost expect her to burst into song: "Dear Prudence!" hehehehe.

They sell all these l'Occitane products in Debenhams / Selfridges / John Lewis anyway. I'm having a strange craving to buy a shea soap. I miss it!

Why does Alexis pronounce "bergamot" as "bergamont?"

I think she's looking good tonight. Can't see the style of dress properly as she's seated, but I think the colour suits her. Much better than a lot of the brights that are too harsh for her colouring

Alexis always saying Milky Veil drives me nuts. I always scream at the TV 'It's MILK!' Lol! There's not a 'y' in it and it's not just her accent, she really does say milky, despite having the correct spelling on the screen and on the product in front of her.

Alexis always saying Milky Veil drives me nuts. I always scream at the TV 'It's MILK!' Lol! There's not a 'y' in it and it's not just her accent, she really does say milky, despite having the correct spelling on the screen and on the product in front of her.

That really annoys me too. Is it her who says "bergamont" as well? Where do they get these ideas about non-existent words? It's absolutely maddening.

Yes, she says that too. I'm scared I will smash the TV one day lol It drives me barmy.

My bugbear, and I may be a tad pedantic here, is when Ali Young pronounces EDP, as eau de parfAm. We all know it is a U, does she not? I have also noticed that guests on with her when she mispronounces, do the same. So annoying. You would think the presenters would be told when they pronounce words wrong. Perhaps they just ignore it.

I think she's looking good tonight. Can't see the style of dress properly as she's seated, but I think the colour suits her. Much better than a lot of the brights that are too harsh for her colouring
I thought so too spartacus:nod:
I thought that she looked nice in that colour and she did not look too made up and somehow looked feminine (she might hate me for using that phrase about her :grin: )

Latest posts

Back