L'Occitane More Than Just a Weekend Away OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane More Than Just a Weekend Away
Item Number: 209733
QVC Price: £27.50
One Time Only Price £22.32
P&P £4.95

This fabulous collection includes shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, hand cream and more in the signature L'Occitane scents of Aromachologie, Citrus Verbena and Shea. A pampering treat for you or a luxurious gift for a friend or loved one; this set is perfect for taking on your travels or using on-the-go every day.

Contains:

1 x Aromachologie shampoo (75ml) - contains five essential oils; mint, thyme, grapefruit, cedar and lavender with a purifying plant-based vinegar to free hair from everyday build up
1 x Aromachologie conditioner (75ml) - this non-greasy, velvety formula five essential oils; mint, thyme, grapefruit, cedar and lavender with a purifying plant-based vinegar, resulting in fresh, lightweight hair
1 x Aromachologie revitalizing shower gel (75ml) - formulated with a very gentle vegetable foaming base derived from maize, this shower gel delicately cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling pleasantly refreshed
1 x Aromachologie body lotion (75ml) - made with invigorating essential oils and shea butter, this body lotion moisturises skin while leaving it soft, smooth and delicately scented
1 x Aromachologie pillow mist (15ml) - this mist can be sprayed in your bedroom to create a calming atmosphere that promotes relaxation and well-being
1 x Citrus verbena shower gel (50ml) - enriched with organic verbena from Corsica, invigorating lemon oil from Sicily and bracing grapefruit extract from Italy, this shower gel gently cleanses, leaving the body delicately scented with a fresh and fruity fragrance
1 x Citrus verbena shampoo (50ml) - suitable for all hair types and daily use, this shampoo brings a refreshing sensation to the scalp while giving shine, and suppleness to the hair
1 x Citrus verbena conditioner (50ml) - scented with the sparkling and fruity notes of citrus fruits and verbena. Its ultra-fresh formula leaves hair light, shiny, and easy to style
1 x Citrus verbena body lotion (50ml) - enriched with organic Verbena extract and grape seed oil, this body lotion gently moisturises and softens the skin, leaving it delicately fragranced with a uplifting zesty aroma
1 x Shea ulta rich face cream (10ml) - a creamy and melting texture which is formulated with a high concentration of shea butter to help with the needs of dry to very dry skin, including sensitive skin types
1 x Extra gentle milk soap (25g) - this soap’s foamy lather gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserve its natural moisture balance
1 x Shea hand cream (10ml) - enriched with 20% Shea Butter, it penetrates quickly to protect and moisturise hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create the rich texture, which is rapidly absorbed to leave the hands soft and smooth with no oily traces
1 x Shea foot cream (10ml) - rich in nourishing shea butter
1 x Refreshing cloth sachet
1 x QVC tote

Delivered to the UK only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209733

Wow that looks a massive amount for the money although these are small sizes. 10ml for a handcream would be two applications for me, tops. 50ml is the size of the little molton brown travel sizes which gives a few showers. 75ml shampoo would probably do 3 washes. You'd get 2 long weekends out of this so yes, I'd say it's value for money. I don't buy L'Occitane but I'm wondering for gifts. I could split this up for friends and job would be done.

CC

Hmm! Looks good but the sizes are tiny, barely sample sizes. It reminds me of a TSV a few years ago that l bought and was so Disappointed with. I had planned on splitting it up for gifts but the items were so small l would have been embarrassed.

I definitely think this is good value.

Lots of different ways you can split this up into gifts - particularly for those who you only want to give a small but nice "something" to.

There seems to be a lot for the price. Is it a good deal?

Seems like it but sizes are small. I can't imagine 25g of soap lasting long! It'll be like those guest soaps you find in hotels. And 10ml of hand cream - that's about 2 teaspoonfuls! It's OK as tester kit but I don't want a gazillion bottles of lemon shampoo in the middle of winter! I will buy my one normal size shea thoap in Debenhams for a few quid, thanks.

It sold out before they actually got to it (22:17 by my clock). I am grateful to SCW, once again, for the heads-up :mysmilie_59:

I think Alexis is being a good ambassador on this show for once. There have been a couple of items around the 30 quid mark for 3 or 4 products and she has been very sensible with her suggestions of how to split them up for once. Far more realistic than she has been in the past!

I think Alexis is being a good ambassador on this show for once. There have been a couple of items around the 30 quid mark for 3 or 4 products and she has been very sensible with her suggestions of how to split them up for once. Far more realistic than she has been in the past!

We've still had some suggestions of teacher, babysitter, uncle tom cobley and all though. I groaned when that over-used litany poured from her lips! But I do agree that she's suggested some good closer-family suggestions for how to split up the items into gifts.

Given how giftable everything else was, I thought the soap with the 2 eco refills was a bit out of place. I can't imagine I would ever give anyone an eco refill as a present!

We've still had some suggestions of teacher, babysitter, uncle tom cobley and all though. I groaned when that over-used litany poured from her lips! But I do agree that she's suggested some good closer-family suggestions for how to split up the items into gifts.

Given how giftable everything else was, I thought the soap with the 2 eco refills was a bit out of place. I can't imagine I would ever give anyone an eco refill as a present!

To be honest l switched off when l saw the ****** triple fill soup on for the umpteenth time. Not really suitable for a gift show!

Well thanks to Alexith for her advice on gifting her perfectly nice yet overpriced soaps! I am going to buy my one bar of shea soap. I like that. Don't need any more.

I don't look at bathing as an experience, I just want to get in, get showered, get out, especially in winter so I don't buy expensive bath products and shower gels I'm not in to all that. I buy nice scented ones that also leave your skin soft, they're just not expensive ones, doesn't make them any less softer or nicer scented though.

My Soap Man is back in our Christmas Market. So I have stocked up with his gorgeous cheaper than L'Occitane and loads more fragrances soaps.
There was a soap man at a French market here in September. I bought a bar of soap. It seemed a bit crude. I also made an unfortunate choice of scent having chosen fruits of the harvest. Does your soap man have good quality soap?

Latest posts

Back