L'Occitane TSV 2/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the almond shower oil when it first aired. Never again, because I nearly did myself a mischief getting out of the bath because it made the surface of the bath really slippery. I consequently used the rest of the bottle as hand wash.
Its fine in the shower never had an issue

L'Occitane 5 Piece Almond Benefits Collection
Item Number: 245434
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £57.96
P&P £1.95
4 Easy Pays of £14.49

Start the day feeling fresh and smelling sweet thanks to a fabulously indulgent shower time routine from LOccitane. Its all about the naturally nutty scent of almonds in this collection, which is infused with delicious almond oil at every step, featuring Almond Shower Oil to cleanse and care for your skin, which comes with a handy Eco Refill, Shower Scrub, hydrating Hand Cream and a luxurious Soap bar. Upgrade your shower routine with these pampering formulas and give yourself a beautifully-scented experience every day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £121.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £57.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £63.54.

Scrub up – the luxurious L’Occitane Shower Scrub has been revamped with a fresh new formula and is now offered in the sumptuous almond fragrance too. Use it to cleanse and exfoliate to help you achieve soft, smooth, and delicately scented skin.

Beautiful beginnings
- the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond Collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

In good hands - if you're noticing your hands feeling a little drier and tighter than usual, Almond Delicious Hands is the perfect remedy. With a non-greasy and fresh texture, it absorbs into your skin effortlessly, helping to leave hands looking hydrated and feeling silky soft.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with the easy-to-use Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill or simply use it straight from the pouch. You’ll receive 500ml of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!

Contains:

• 1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml) - a rich, luxurious oil that transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft and subtly scented with the delectable fragrance of almonds. Enriched with the oils of sweet almond, grape seed, bergamot and sunflower seed, plus rosemary leaf extract. Designed to be kind to even the most delicate skin
  • 1 x Almond Eco Refill Shower Oil (500ml)
  • 1 x Almond Shower Scrub (200ml) – a gel-like scrub that will gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin to help remove impurities and dead skin cells for a radiant-looking finish. Enriched with crushed almond shells and sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Almond Delicious Hands (150ml) - a conditioning cream designed to hydrate and soften the hands while enveloping them with the subtle scent of fresh almonds. Enriched with almond milk and shea butter, as well as sweet almond, coconut and sunflower seed oils
  • 1 x Almond Soap (100g) - cleanse, moisturise and exfoliate your skin with this luxurious bar, which is especially good for rough areas like elbows, knees and feet. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base, bergamot and sweet almond oils, plus ground almond shells to gently slough away dead skin cells

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com, you’d pay £121.50 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £57.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £63.54.

Almond Shower Oil (500ml) - £33 direct cost £16.27
Almond Eco Refill Shower Oil (500ml) - £30 direct cost £14.79
Almond Shower Scrub (200ml) – £20 direct cost £9.86
Almond Delicious Hands (150ml) - £32 at Q cost £15,78
Almond Soap (100g) - £6.50 at Q cost £3.21

Total £121.50 cost £59.91 including p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Nice TSV would be superb with a body lotion instead of the Handcream again.
body creams/lotions dont sell that well at all in fact its been known that they acutally hurt sales of tsvs if they are in them & its why they bring items like https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-She...y-Cream-200ml-Duo.product.247553.html?sc=SRCH to the shows just to try & get more sales for them plus if they put that milky veil or concentrate in then the price would have to go up even more & most people wouldnt be willing to

body creams/lotions dont sell that well at all in fact its been known that they acutally hurt sales of tsvs if they are in them & its why they bring items like https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-She...y-Cream-200ml-Duo.product.247553.html?sc=SRCH to the shows just to try & get more sales for them plus if they put that milky veil or concentrate in then the price would have to go up even more & most people wouldnt be willing to
How/why does a body cream or lotion harm sales of a TSV?!

Surely most people would prefer a higher value body lotion than the “filler” item of a not huge bottle of body scrub?

I tried the almond shower oil when it first aired. Never again, because I nearly did myself a mischief getting out of the bath because it made the surface of the bath really slippery. I consequently used the rest of the bottle as hand wash.
I wondered about that the other day when I was tempted. Glad I resisted. I live on my own, I shudder to think about falling in the bathroom.

I much prefer a nice body lotion to match the shower gel. In fact I’ve not bought many tsv’s because of that. I don’t want gallons of very expensive shower washes, padded out with a little hand cream, a foot cream, or a small bar of soap, which I don’t use. For me, a couple of medium sized shower washes with matching body lotions would be ideal.

Nice TSV would be superb with a body lotion instead of the Handcream again.
How/why does a body cream or lotion harm sales of a TSV?!

Surely most people would prefer a higher value body lotion than the “filler” item of a not huge bottle of body scrub?
I much prefer a nice body lotion to match the shower gel. In fact I’ve not bought many tsv’s because of that. I don’t want gallons of very expensive shower washes, padded out with a little hand cream, a foot cream, or a small bar of soap, which I don’t use. For me, a couple of medium sized shower washes with matching body lotions would be ideal.
L'Occitane do so many nice body lotions and creams it would be nice if they put them in TSVs for a change.

I think it's more expensive to put a body lotion or oil in the Almond TSV. The hadcream does not cost as much to produce as a moisturising body product.

My dad banned my mum from using Avon's famous bath oil. He nearly broke his neck, and got away 'lightly' with a sprained wrist and back spasm.

My mum had cleaned the bath after herself (she was fanatical at keeping her new Avocado suite nice and clean), but it was still like an oil slick on an ice rink.

I shower only (I so miss a bath) but spray Dew Superclean around then wipe with a long-handled microfibre mop thing then rinse. Superclean is very alkaline so will eat into some surfaces. It works fantastically well but still needs careful rinsing.

I haven't used L'Occitane for years, and these days I would never pay premium prices for products with SLS and SLES, there are many fabulous products elsewhere which have better cleansing agents.
However, even if I did like their stuff, I would not buy it now due to the selling in China and the despicable decision, before they were forced to backtrack to maintain a presence in Russia. Mine was one of many reviews L'Occitane had removed from Trustpilot, which to my mind makes them corporate bullies. I'm still battling the cowardly Trustpilot over that one.

The TSV didn’t seem to sell too well, didn’t even go limited by the last airing at 10 o’clock. I noticed that they’re still trying to flog the Christmas TSV!

Fab TSV bought two. Wish it had a body moisturiser instead of another hand cream but a lovely collection all the same.

Russian Front????
I think this is in reference to their massive PR failure when they said they were going to continue trading in Russia before reversing course after the backlash.
Many Western businesses have withdrawn either permanently or temporarily. With sanctions as a result of the Ukraine invasion tightening it was probably only a matter of time anyway.

Latest posts

Back