L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's still in stock. People are not convinced it seems. Could this be a fiasco (one of them)?

I haven't seen the shows yet, that is my chore for this afternoon, LOL. However I saw a FB post saying descriptions of the actual fragrance were a bit vague! Helpful! Also, have they actually said if the fragrance is EDT or EDP yet? It doesn't say in the description and the original only comes in EDP so you would expect the same..... but as it is called L'Eau it makes you think it will be EDT. The 50ml EDP is £58, which suggests to me buy the fragrance and get the rest free. But EDT should be cheaper.

I haven't seen the shows yet, that is my chore for this afternoon, LOL. However I saw a FB post saying descriptions of the actual fragrance were a bit vague! Helpful! Also, have they actually said if the fragrance is EDT or EDP yet? It doesn't say in the description and the original only comes in EDP so you would expect the same..... but as it is called L'Eau it makes you think it will be EDT. The 50ml EDP is £58, which suggests to me buy the fragrance and get the rest free. But EDT should be cheaper.
Alexis said EDT. I absolutely agree there's something wrong with the price for this size bottle. L'Occitane Black Friday is coming this weekend looking forward to it.

its edt but they are really struggling with a description which i suspect they are doing to hedge their bets a bit so as to not put anyone off buying. it seems its having the opposite effect. no one has anything to compare it with. tbh its more than likely similar if not the same as some other scent on the market.

l'occitane used to be a more niche range fragance wise but in the last 10/15 years they are very generic even boring.

Thanks Marina and boffy. I shall buy the original as a treat then when next in my Loccy shop, which luckily will be Black Friday. I cannot believe that isn't stated in the details. Sadly their floral EDTs fade on me so quickly I have had to stop buying. The Peony just vanished almost as soon as I put it on. Perhaps my ageing skin is telling me something. I can't see how they can be struggling to describe the scent! But if this fails it will give them the ammo to say well, you complained and we changed it up but you didn't respond.....

( I wonder if Julia will come on and say that. I have heard her do that in a fashion show, could barely believe it. Well you asked for long sleeves so if you don't buy this top don't expect us to listen again.)

Alexis said EDT. I absolutely agree there's something wrong with the price for this size bottle. L'Occitane Black Friday is coming this weekend looking forward to it.

the body lotion, soap and shower gel would be around £36/£40 and the edt £35/40 bearing in mind its l'occitane

i wonder if they will have the honey lavender set cheaper in black friday...i doubt it as its their mainstay for gifting/christmas. still be interesting. maybe thats why this sets not sold out

i wonder if they will have the honey lavender set cheaper in black friday...i doubt it as its their mainstay for gifting/christmas. still be interesting. maybe thats why this sets not sold out
The Loccy lady told me the discount will only be on standard items as the gift sets are already discounted.

I shall be so disappointed if this BF sale is a damp squib!!!!!

The Loccy lady told me the discount will only be on standard items as the gift sets are already discounted.

I shall be so disappointed if this BF sale is a damp squib!!!!!

I'm sure I'll be able to find something there ))

I agree but I love the scent

I love Pivoine Delicate but it is entirely true to its name - I also have some of the refreshing mist which I snapped up when it was discontinued and it's quite heavenly for the beach.

its edt but they are really struggling with a description which i suspect they are doing to hedge their bets a bit so as to not put anyone off buying. it seems its having the opposite effect. no one has anything to compare it with. tbh its more than likely similar if not the same as some other scent on the market.

l'occitane used to be a more niche range fragance wise but in the last 10/15 years they are very generic even boring.

I wish I knew about them 10/15 years ago, I saw cosmetics is their shop a while ago but didn't buy, now discontinued.

Thanks Marina and boffy. I shall buy the original as a treat then when next in my Loccy shop, which luckily will be Black Friday. I cannot believe that isn't stated in the details. Sadly their floral EDTs fade on me so quickly I have had to stop buying. The Peony just vanished almost as soon as I put it on. Perhaps my ageing skin is telling me something. I can't see how they can be struggling to describe the scent! But if this fails it will give them the ammo to say well, you complained and we changed it up but you didn't respond.....

( I wonder if Julia will come on and say that. I have heard her do that in a fashion show, could barely believe it. Well you asked for long sleeves so if you don't buy this top don't expect us to listen again.)
I don't smell Peony on myself but people tell me I smell very nice when I think it all vanished.

Stock update.

They still have it at 13.00 but down to the last 25%. It's Kathy for this hour, can't wait to hear her stumbling through.

Latest posts

Back