L'Occitane TSV - 24/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really dislike the pivione flora fragrance. Don't do rose either.
I'm guessing the other option will have the magical leaves scent, which I will probably like (going to have a sniff of it in the shop on Saturday) but there's only a wee bottle of it in the selection.
My money is also safe.

i missed the Marie Claire edition with the Loccitane voucher can you get a back issue? i could really use the 20% off as i want to buy the xmas limited edition collections x

I've rarely bought L'Occitane TSV's in recent years, mainly due to the postage charges, no discount on postage if you buy both options and the fact that the prices are frequently pushing £50 which IMO is a lot of money for soap. I have a lot of favourites in the range but will not be buying any more L'occitane since reading on here that they are going to sell in China, and therefore the products will be tested on animals. Thank goodness for ST.com or I would never have known. I'm not judging anyone else for buying but they're not getting any more of my money.

Pictures confirm there are two options! Both options contain items I don't like so my money is safe!!

I'm so over L'Occitane.Haven't bought anything for years.May end up buying the bon merre soaps if I've ever saw them on offer.Actually so over most of what QVC has to offer at the moment!

The TSV is on 3 Easy Pay according to Alexis, she mentioned it on FB.

Unfortunately the photos have gone again, did anyone get a look at what was in the warm option?
Would really like to not like it to save money but could be tempted as I've not tried the almond shower oil.

Unfortunately the photos have gone again, did anyone get a look at what was in the warm option?
Would really like to not like it to save money but could be tempted as I've not tried the almond shower oil.

The almond shower oil is gorgeous,Dipper,one of L'occitane's nicest products imo

150ml Vanilla Flower Hand Cream
250ml Verbena Shower Gel
500ml Almond Shower Gel
300ml Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
75ml Magical Leaves Exfoliating Shower Gel
75ml Body Lotion for Dry Skin

Thank you Marzy and Tabatha, I like the look of that option, oh dear and I have done so well not buying from qvc.

I wish they'd bring back the TSVs that used to have the very big Shea Body Lotion plus hand/foot cream in them.

Thanks tabatha
The link does work
I wasnt planning buying this even though Almond Shower Oil
and verbena are my favourite loccitane showering products
Even more less likely to buy now unless it is a really great price which I very much doubt

Latest posts

Back