L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV price is £41.76 plus £5.95 p&p. That makes it £13.92 per easy payment as every item on air this weekend is on 3 easy payments. :happy:

The TSV price is £41.76 plus £5.95 p&p. That makes it £13.92 per easy payment as every item on air this weekend is on 3 easy payments. :happy:

It says 'gifts' are on easy pay but I'm assuming the TSV could be seen as a 'gift'! Not a bad price though is it? Thank you for that.

have you noticed the prices edging upwards. £95.42 for both tsv's..
i smell a fart.......
it may be a sweet smelling one but a long drawn out one all the same...lol:clapping::thinking2::cash::sad:

have you noticed the prices edging upwards. £95.42 for both tsv's..
i smell a fart.......
it may be a sweet smelling one but a long drawn out one all the same...lol:clapping::thinking2::cash::sad:

I'm sorry Boffy - you will have to be a lonesome fart.......,

Well, I'm going to buy 2 of the Floral option as gifts for me! :giggle:

Cos I want two of the other option!!

Just wait, Loveheart will be along shortly telling us that we are wastrels ......... I couldn't be a good FART if my life depended on it I'm afraid.

Nearly £100 for a bit of bath stuff.............. ridiculous.

Put me down for one of each! :eek:

:HAPPY:

With all this excitement of the L'Occitane TSV & 3 easy pays, well ive just ordered a little set.. I knew I wouldn't be ordering the TSV, as for me, im only certain about the Cherry Blossom shower gel.. So I spied a new duo on qvc - a supersize rose shower gel (I adore this & also use as a handwash) & a supersize shea body lotion (which ive only recently tried from a weeny bottle and loved!).. And 3 easy pays.. Oh im well happy.. Whoo hoo (sorry Aragorn just nicked your line x)
So now ive got to try and get to sleep.. Isn't it ridiculous getting so excited about buying something?
No, of course it isn't :sun:

I have still farting.

But you are all dazzled by the £13+ easy pay, but you will still being paying £47+ for it. And don't forget you will still be paying it off in January, when things are always tight after the christmas excitement has come and gone.:yawn2:

I have still farting.

But you are all dazzled by the £13+ easy pay, but you will still being paying £47+ for it. And don't forget you will still be paying it off in January, when things are always tight after the christmas excitement has come and gone.:yawn2:

Thats sense talking Donna :thanks:

Hope I dont weaken at the array of smellies provocatively displayed on screen tomorrow though:angel:

£47 is a huge amount of money for shower gels. I hope if i keep repeating that to myself i will resist. The only thing is not to watch tomorrow or i know i'll start wavering.

I have said on this thread that I wouldn't buy either kit because there are elements of each that I don't like and would sit in my stockpile either waiting to be swapped on MUA or be given as a pressie next year. I do however need some new shower gels as I have been good and worked my way through loads this year. Even though it seems that I'm not going to be able to get hold of the Philosophy one that I love I can't be tempted to part with that much cash for this TSV.

such a shame you couldn't get hold of the philosophy gel the other day. I've got to go to JL today if they've still go it do you wan't me to get it for you?

such a shame you couldn't get hold of the philosophy gel the other day. I've got to go to JL today if they've still go it do you wan't me to get it for you?

That's really kind of you LE lover. I've got a friend going to the US next week who's offered to bring me one (or two) of them back now (have just had message from her). Just out of interest, which branch of JL is yours? Valx

Oh that's good at least you know you can get them. My nearest JL is at the harlequin centre in Watford but i'm also near the Brent cross branch.

I dont care about being dazzled by easy pays I am having two,one of each,I will use the things I dont want for gifts.I have loads of girls in our family who will love the l'occitane as much as me.
Didnt get my half term holiday and have a slipped disc,the bath things will come in handy I am having extra hot baths at the mo to soak my back!!!!

I dont care about being dazzled by easy pays I am having two,one of each,I will use the things I dont want for gifts.I have loads of girls in our family who will love the l'occitane as much as me.
Didnt get my half term holiday and have a slipped disc,the bath things will come in handy I am having extra hot baths at the mo to soak my back!!!!

well said, queenie. same here!:clapping:

Sorry to hear about your slipped disc Queenie.. Take it easy & enjoy the L'Occitane shows tomorrow, whilst resting your back :sun:

Latest posts

Back