L'Occitane TSV/Beauty Day 17th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The next beauty day is Sunday 17th July and the TSV is L'Occitane!!

What about Alison's Beauty Marathon on Thursday 23rd June?
(NINE HOURS! :doh:)

Beauty orientated - must be.

this brand is my absolute favourite of all time but the tsv's are pants now.
they are getting too expensive and jumbled not well thought out imo.

The L'Occitane sale in stores and online is brilliant. I was able to get the edps in Cedre and Iris half price(our store is part of the Irish L'Occitane. The Voyage en Med are still full price in the UK for some reason). They have 20% off all regular stock as well.

There was the famous occasion about 6 or 7 years ago(it was when TSVs came to around £40 including postage), I walked into TKMaxx Belfast and they had the TSV for £29. This was the day of the TSV on QVC as well!!!! TKMaxx had about a dozen of them. I grabbed one and ran to the till incase they pulled them.:happy:

I hope they put some decent sizes in, not those piddling little bottles they had last time. Neither use nor ornament those :giggle:

Just received July newsletter from qvc.
The pictures shows 3 items included in the TSV; 300ml cherry blossom hand & body wash, 200ml plum blossom polishing shower gel & what looks like a 500ml citrus verbena shower gel. I expect there will be an option of floral & citrus. The floral is looking good to me (I am not a verbana fan), but depends what else it contains.

Oh well, maybe not. Was quite looking forward to this tsv as not purchased since last summers tsv. Nothing new really product wise and bored with the rose nuit de mai, how many times will they put it in a tsv? Not keen on lavender hand wash either. It's all getting really boring now, though I was quite hopeful of some new products wishful thinking!,

Oh well, maybe not. Was quite looking forward to this tsv as not purchased since last summers tsv. Nothing new really product wise and bored with the rose nuit de mai, how many times will they put it in a tsv? Not keen on lavender hand wash either. It's all getting really boring now, though I was quite hopeful of some new products wishful thinking!,

It is usually the Rose 4 Reines they put in TSV so I am pleased it is Nuit de Mai this time.

It is usually the Rose 4 Reines they put in TSV so I am pleased it is Nuit de Mai this time.

The rose nuit de mai was in the christmas tsv in the same 500ml size. I do like it & bought it from ebay in January & still have loads left, just bored of the same old same old.

Why does it always have to be washing stuff? Getting really boring.

Why can they not have a TSV of some of the skin care or perfumes.

Latest posts

Back