Loen's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Really?

I see "flannel, fishy, foul"

That's more like it! I've never really understood the 'family, friendship, fun' drivel. What's that got to do with a Karcher Pressure Washer or Polti Steam Cleaner? (Er, have I missed anything else that they sell?) :wonder:

When did Loen start wearing one of Gary Glitter's old wigs? :cheeky:

Well at least she hasn't repeated that particular gem of a hairstyle. But at the risk of sounding obsessed with them - they just don't look very nice. And she's always scratching her head at the back - so I'm assuming they must be irritating her. I was watching her on the Mulberry Silk show and it was scrat scrat scrat all the way through. (Shudder).

Poor Lo. I find her rather attractive - but I admit the hair extensions need to go. :happy:

Can I just say that I think Loen is ab-fab and is the only reason I watch Ideal World if I'm being honest. I think she's so funny and looks lovely. (I know it seemed like I was having a go at her with my first post - but unfortunately Gary Glitter just come into my head when I saw the style!). :blush:

Can I just say that I think Loen is ab-fab and is the only reason I watch Ideal World if I'm being honest. I think she's so funny and looks lovely. (I know it seemed like I was having a go at her with my first post - but unfortunately Gary Glitter just come into my head when I saw the style!). :blush:

She's the only reason I watch Ideal World too! I love her - her personality really comes through each show.

I watched 'Monday Morning Madness' a few weeks ago, and they were selling these crackers. She realised that you had to fill them yourself, and she told people not to buy them saying it was ridiculous, and who wants to fill their own crackers? She was obviously getting jip from those in her ear, and was having a mini argument on air telling them to take the item number off the screen - and for added impetus at the end told people to check out the website for all of the stuff shown, and reminded people not to buy them. That's ****** good customer service in a way - who does want to fill their own? The price certainly didn't reflect that you would have to go to that extra inconvienience - they were billed as luxury crackers.

I've heard her say a few times that if anyone is ever having problems with a product to contact her - and she will sort it. That reminds me of the late great Whatters - he used to phone customers that complained in the early days to sort things out.

And before anyone asks how do we contact her - she is easily contactable - I have her on Facebook! :happy:

It would appear that Loen has a few fans who just watch IW to laugh at her shortcomings, personally I wouldn't let her present dinner to my dog. Imho she never seem to put her brain in gear before she opens her mouth. I don't find her amusing, I just find her down right irritating and unprofessional...

Is it a wig? I wasn't sure. I can't remember seeing that she had grown her hair. Hubby reckons they are extensions which begs the question Why?

Loen Love really needs to take time out and do some serious research on products that she presents as her presentations are a joke.
Making childish noises and uttering totally irrelevant remarks are her way of masking her incompetence and by doing this she is fairly successful at fooling some people.
Ideal World is not Comedy Hour it is a shopping channel and her job is to give informational presentations on products Ideal World has to offer which she fails at doing big time.
I can recall on many occasions when she has forgot the word to describe a product and then asks the production staff live on air to give her some help to try and remember the thing she has forgot..............:wonder:
Truly Cringeworthy...........:yawn:

Latest posts

Back