Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Lola Rose Freddie Cultured Honora Pearl & Gemstone Bracelet
Item no 306169
QVC Price £34.00
Event Price £28.74
P&P £3.95

The beautiful Freddie bracelet brings together elements from two of QVC's most popular jewellery brands, combining semi-precious Lola Rose beads separated with petite metallic spacers, and premium cultured pearls from Honora. Completed with an adjustable fastening so it's easy to get a great fit on almost every wrist, and perfectly suited to both casual and formal outfits, it really is the best of both worlds.

Cultured freshwater pearls: 14 x (7mm - 8mm) - sourced from China
Base metal, semi-precious beads and colour-matched cord
Chinese knot fastening
Length: 16cm - 23cm (6.3" - 9.1")

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Fred...ml?sc=NVSTROI&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-306169

Last edited:
Carla is wearing this on thecTig show with Julia.

If interested and if JR is to believed it is a limited edition so if you want it "jump to the phones"

No l don't like it. The pearls really don't look right with the semi precious stones if you ask me.

Only been on air for first time tonight during 6pm hour. Supposed to be on in Honora shows over weekend if stock lasts!

Was slightly horrified to see this, as had planned to try and be good for the fortnight until Nikki's next visit, but - as ever - this was outweighed by my desire not to miss out! Got the Fairy Pink Rock Crystal and Blackberry Quartzite (for the Autumn), but I like the Multi Moonstone and Green Tea quartzite, too.. Been reading this site for quite a while, and know Lola Rose isn't all that popular on here, but I'm a total addict.

Was slightly horrified to see this, as had planned to try and be good for the fortnight until Nikki's next visit, but - as ever - this was outweighed by my desire not to miss out! Got the Fairy Pink Rock Crystal and Blackberry Quartzite (for the Autumn), but I like the Multi Moonstone and Green Tea quartzite, too.. Been reading this site for quite a while, and know Lola Rose isn't all that popular on here, but I'm a total addict.

I love Lola Rose too and can normally hardly resist when her shows are on. I am obviously in the minority here but personally l just don't like the look of the pearls and semi precious stones together, to me it looks wrong - but what do l know? Anyway enjoy your purchases, you deserve a treat!

As with any range on QVC and the high street in general there are people who like it and people who don't :) I like some Lola pieces. Hope you enjoy your purchase.

I'm a Lola Rose fan too and I know a few others too. I actually would say LR was as popular on here as many other QVC brands. Not everyone likes it of course but there are plenty who do.

I didn't go for this as I'm actually not a fan of pearls.

Oh and I'm NOT counting how many pieces of LR I have lol.

I am pleased to say that I am not a fan of either LR or Pearls. I can't believe the over hype about stringing a few beads together. Still it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things. I am easily pleased I just like white and yellow gold, but not rose. lol

I'm a Lola Rose fan too and I know a few others too. I actually would say LR was as popular on here as many other QVC brands. Not everyone likes it of course but there are plenty who do.

I didn't go for this as I'm actually not a fan of pearls.

Oh and I'm NOT counting how many pieces of LR I have lol.

Go on tell us. I will if you will.:mysmilie_17:

I am pleased to say that I am not a fan of either LR or Pearls. I can't believe the over hype about stringing a few beads together. Still it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things. I am easily pleased I just like white and yellow gold, but not rose. lol

No it wouldn't. I like gold jewellery too, but my first choice would always be rose gold. :eek:)

I couldn't make my mind up either. Had about 4 in my basket before I plumped for the green. Once again if it hadn't been for the postage I would gone for at least one more. I think in something like stacking jewellery postage should be combined, after all who us going to buy more than one in the same colour.

I liked the look of the bracelets too. Not buying though as spent up for the month now. Bought some dresses for the summer during the Debenhams 25% off last weekend. Now all I need is the summer!! Cloudy here today so far. :mysmilie_10:

I do like my Honora, but not the one strand bog standard necklace. There are some unusual styles but unfortunately they are the ones with the highest price tag. However some end up in clearance and eBay sometimes throws up a gem or I just treat myself anyway!

I have just noticed that the awful Sara G is on the 3pm show which I had hoped to watch whilst ironing (too dangerous to have the iron too near TV when she is on) but all is saved by Jilly H doing the 2 hour show tonight.

Does that woman ever shut up? Even Mr L has just asked if she talks over everyone.

It's at times like this I can see the value of twatter.

Latest posts

Back