Lola Rose OTO 01-10-2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
Lola Rose Hammersmith Semi Precious Bracelet
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Hammersmith-Semi-Precious-Bracelet.product.305212.html

QVC Price: £24.00
One Time Only Price: £19.98
P&P: £2.95

The Lola Rose Hammersmith bracelet incorporates round semi-precious beads with rose gold-tone cube beads and a rose gold-tone heart charm. With a Chinese knot fastening, it's easier to put on and take off and will fit most wrist sizes, making it an ideal gift for friends or family.

Polished base metal and beads
Chinese knot fastening
Circumference: 14cm - 21cm (5.5" - 8.3")

All measurements are approximate

AQUA QUARTZITE
BLUE QUARTZITE
GREY QUARTZITE
LAVENDER QUARTZITE
ORANGE QUARTZITE
PINK QUARTZITE

Many thanks for posting Warwa, I've ordered the grey option. I like the smaller Lola Rose bracelets as I like to stack with others or just wear on the other wrist next to a watch. Are you tempted to buy one yourself?

I'm tempted by the grey one too....do you think the charms etc on the bracelet are silver as they appear in the photo or rose gold as per the description?

I do like the look of the bracelet - but I must resist, I must resist. Hope you like yours Pandora - I like to stack my bracelets too. I particularly like the aqua blue.

I'm tempted by the grey one too....do you think the charms etc on the bracelet are silver as they appear in the photo or rose gold as per the description?
I think it looks like silver tone on the grey bracelet, that's what I'm hoping for anyway!

I was going to treat myself and put two in my basket to decide on when I'd seen them live. When I saw they were on easypay I thought what the heck and bought both!

Just my type of bracelet. Can't wait to get them.

Thanks for the heads up warwa100 X

I like the oto, but haven't succumbed.

I have several LR 'pieces', but feel the prices are now beyond the 'reasonable'.

I lusted after the Phillipa multi strand 304127 and could imagine the dresses it could be worn with, until I saw the price...............£189 !!!!! WHAT !! SORRY, but cannot justify that sort of money on a necklace, Lola Rose or not. I know with a lot of pensioners its a case of "heat or eat,"...... but now its £189 on something to wear to beautify (not even to keep you warm), or a couple of weeks grocery shopping - which is what is realistically is !

Many thanks for posting Warwa, I've ordered the grey option.Are you tempted to buy one yourself?

I was tempted & I really like Lola Rose but I didn't buy in the end as none of the colour were a 'wow' for me and I wasn't 100% sure about the little heart.

Latest posts

Back