Lola Rose TSV 21/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love my LR scarves but I'm not mad keen on any of them. I thought the butterfly might be caramel toned but its quite peachy I think. Saves me money. :eek:)

I feel the same!!

Oh and I ignore the dry clean on label, have washed mine with no issues!

This looks very like an earlier TSV & I bought 2, blues & red/pinks.I like them but don't want more--- another saving!

Kathy has just said that this should be cheap to post as a present because it will probably go on a lesser post than parcel post (meaning large letter ?) so why do QVC charge £3.95 p&p ?

Great point, jordie.
These are very bland except for the beads one which just looks a bit tacky somehow, not LR's usual standard. But obviously some people are buying them because they're selling well, though why anyone would want to pay £34 for a bland, mixed fibre scarf that they can match anywhere on the high street for MUCH less, beats me. I think people forget that it's not a bargain just because it once was an exorbitant price, but obviously some people think that buying an expensive scarf instead of an exorbitant scarf is a bargain.
I wonder if the labels are stitched into the side of these? Very irritating if so.

I don't care who's brand it is, or how 'soft' it feels, there is no way I will pay that money for a scarf. Imagine how much it costs to make ? and then add on all the profit to Q and Nicky per scarf. Nah ! Not so long ago she came on with notebooks and matching pens !!! - tuppence a bucketful from China, yet just because it carried the Lola Rose name it was around £20 !!!! Has she got into bedding or perfume yet ? give it time.

Last edited:
dont like them bland and too thin. the weave makes them look flimsy. i have a pashmina 12 years old. the only scarf i use

For that money it would be a nice touch if the pattern on the box matched that of the scarf inside it.

Am not impressed by the TSV at all.I bought 2 of the last one & like them (were they cheaper?) This fabric looks very thin & I don't like the prints.I bought 2 lovely scarves in the summer in Primark for £4 each. They seem to be going for the smaller pieces now which are lower in price.I like the bigger & bolder pieces but they are well over £100.

Kathy has just said that this should be cheap to post as a present because it will probably go on a lesser post than parcel post (meaning large letter ?) so why do QVC charge £3.95 p&p ?

You'd never pay large letter postage with the box - they have to fit through a slot. Without the box you may get away with it. Quite fancied the butterfly one but at around £35 with postage - no way would I pay that for a modal scarf.

CC

Latest posts

Back