Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So do we think its a choice but a duo? I'm a bit confused :confused:
Sorry to be difficult guys, just dont want to miss it.
Thanks everyone for your detective work :D

So do we think its a choice but a duo? I'm a bit confused :confused:
Sorry to be difficult guys, just dont want to miss it.
Thanks everyone for your detective work :D

Emma it is a set of two tumble bracelets :)

I feel really disappointed in these... I was hoping for something a bit more exciting! :(

I was watching the l'occitane hour this morning at 10 am and I though AD could be wearing the LR TSV? It is a bracelet, but not the tumbler one posted here, it looked more liek a charm bracelet?. But most probably i am wrong. You can see it on the videoclips of this mornings show

I was watching the l'occitane hour this morning at 10 am and I though AD could be wearing the LR TSV? It is a bracelet, but not the tumbler one posted here, it looked more liek a charm bracelet?. But most probably i am wrong. You can see it on the videoclips of this mornings show

Oh I love LR charm bracelets. I have a black pearl one that i have had for years and wear it all the time:D fingers crossed.

I guess these bracelets are much easier to make multiples of, required for a TSV.

I have a few Lola Rose pieces including tumble bracelets..the one's that Claire is wearing are the small/baby bracelets.
I prefer the larger more substantial ones personally,but 2 together may tempt me!!!

Oh I didn't realise the tsv was for two! I may well be tempted:) In other words that means yes I will be tempted :)

Latest posts

Back