Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think my eyes have been opened re QVC - the thought of paying £30 for bracelets never entered my head (sorry peeps who did buy them - they are very pretty :eek:)

My total spend at QVC this year is still under £130, i'm sourcing what I really need elsewhere and cheaper. I'm SOOO proud of myself lol :D

Well done Fraggle with your will power, although the items are very pretty I too would not dream of paying the amounts asked, watching this morning re run I almost choked on my cornflakes when silver and gemstone earrings came on for around £51.00.
I have been collecting crystals for years polished stones, in the rough and jewellry for years so am aware of the cost of the stones etc.,

I haven't bought much this year from QVC just a couple of Christmas presents and I treated myself to a Steiff panda bear which was on 3 easy pays, he arrived yesterday and is just stunning.

piper4

I had an epiphany mate, I used to spend as much as everybody else and then last year there was a thread on the forum asking people how much they had spent on QVC last year. When I added up my account I was shocked, I realised just how much of it was still in a cupboard, or under the bed and there were even things I had thrown away because they had gone out of date.

I decided to be far more discerning and just buy what I really wanted and the minute I made the decision I realised that I watched QVC far less and when I did watch I realised just how much bulltattle the presenters came out with lol

Needless to say this combined with IMO extortionate P&P charges that they are putting up all the time has made it a lot easier not to buy :)

Good for you, Fraggle! I must say, I completely agree with you on the P&P being a major put off. Plus, honestly, these days you can find most of the stuff QVC sells cheaper elsewhere on the internet or ebay. As I was posting on another thread, a good percentage of the things I buy from QVC are clearance or last clicks, because that's mostly where the real value is. I do get carried away by the hype sometimes, but it is actually from the forum rather than QVC, as I don't really watch the channel, just the website! How terrible is that??? So, if I spend too much, I blame it on ST!

I think my eyes have been opened re QVC - the thought of paying £30 for bracelets never entered my head (sorry peeps who did buy them - they are very pretty :eek:)

My total spend at QVC this year is still under £130, i'm sourcing what I really need elsewhere and cheaper. I'm SOOO proud of myself lol :D

I agree re: bracelets. Very pricey - I could never spend that on them when I've seen cheaper ones on the high st.

WOW!!! Am very impressed re: your spend. I have spent much more than that but am tightening the belt now as I was working out interest rates yesterday for re-mortgage (due later this year) and it's gonna be tight so I can't really afford to make random splurges like I have been doing!

i nodded off before the launch and OH put me to bed and i sneaked down at 3am to have a nose at it on the tele but it was a Bose hour so i quietly ordered on QCUT cos i feared it would be gone by morning. I went for the green without seeing it and hope i like it when i watch the 7am show....ohhh Margaret, i hope it helps me achieve my dreams. ;)

Let me know!!

Me too, Fraggle! I've managed not to buy the Liz Earle, L'Occitane or Gatineau TSV's and that is quite frankly a miracle where I'm concerned. So far this year I've only bought penstemons and daisies from QVC:blink::blink:

I still watch as much as always, though!:duh:

Must be an age thing, but I could not help but think, "thats intended for a younger audience". I disliked the pink intensely and in some views it did to me resemble plastic. Still, if you are a lover of Lola Rose just because I was not smitten, there is no reason to put you off.

The younger audience would be shopping somewhere else I think Lorraine, don't you! Claire's Accessories or Accessorise or suchlike.

Still the TSV did sell out or at least I think it did because I saw an OTO later in the evening. Maybe they didn't have such "huge depth of stock" for this one.

Well it did sell out and they did have an OTO at 5pm but late last night around 10ish I noticed the pink was back as showing "in stock"

Got my TSV today and I really like them!
I have lots of Lola Rose pieces anyway,so kind of knew what to expect.

I ordered the black/pink option for a present. It arrived today and I'm very impressed. Feel quite tempted to keep the black one for myself!! ;)

Gosh I am really in the minority here - they look very underwhelming to me.

Not my sort of thing at all but we are all different thank god. :)

My thoughts to, not very exciting and again overpriced for what they are, oh where oh where have all the good deals/Tsvs went?:rolleyes::eek:

We-ell, in a fit of pink fizz-fuelled midnight madness, I ordered both - YAWN!!! I have a few other Lola Rose items and the only thing I can see myself doing with these is layering them as IMO they're so underwhelming. I might save them for Christmas gifts for DH's secretaries but I'll probably send them back. That'll learn me... ;)

my green option has arrived and i think they're lovely...really tactile and they make a lovely noise together. Beautifully packaged too, in pink velvet pouches, so would make a great present. Definite thumbs up !

Got my pink set today. My first reaction was not good but I put them on and now I loooove them!! Just got to convince DH I've had them for ages when I wear them now :p. I like the colour of the pink, it doesn't seem so vibrant as it did on the TV.

Well I am fu*king FUMING!!!!

I have just logged unto My Account to check that the Honora necklace that I had returned ,as it broke, had been received by QVC ,when I noted that my green TSV, which had been ordered the day before it went to air on chequehold, and on which I changed the payment method to cc last Friday is now showing as 'AWAITING STOCK'.

Needless to say QVC CS have received a very ,very terse e-mail asking why, and I have also informed them that I will be contacting trading standards over this matter!

I WANT MY ****** BRACELETS!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Oh no! I hope they come soon!

I ordered both options and love all the colours. Now I have two black ones though, so I think one will be going on ebay.

Wearing the green today. I really like it!

Latest posts

Back