Lola Rose TSV - Jewellery Day 19/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won’t be bothering to watch as I don’t personally like large dyed lumps of stone, rock or whatever. Even if I was a fan, the fact that a lot of the coloured stones have a tendency to fade would stop me purchasing any.

I know it’s a really popular brand but I prefer less garish pieces.

I wont be buying any Lola Rose in future. As I posted recently the colour completely went from a bracelet and I now notice that the same has happened to a blue necklace Ive had for a couple of years. If I wanted white jewellery I would buy it. Not pay Lola Rose prices for stuff that doesnt keep it colour. I have got some pieces which are fine but never again will I buy LR

They keep popping up on Facebook all the time and many of the pieces these days are brightly coloured and as we know dyed.I have enough LR now and have experienced a couple of pieces that have suffered fading.If customers are starting to experience this then many sales will dry up, with only Nicola of Qurio fame keeping them going.

I have a few of Suzi B's bracelets. I love the set of 3 stretch ones, have had them years. Gutted when the elastic broke last year, but am going to fix it myself with some new elastic when I get round to it. I just loved it. Had it about 20 years, so I expect the elastic doesn't last forever.

Latest posts

Back