Lola Rose TSV necklace other day...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
.... Mine arrived couple of days ago and no matter what way I put the necklace on, it turns around to reveal the drilled hole bit, which is OK as it's not major noticeable BUT that is the back of it. Anyone else having this happen to them?

Also I'm a bit worried that it might come off, because the loop on the 'clasp' seems very big, is this normal for Lola Rose stuff and if so, how secure is it?

TIA, this is my first piece and I'm not sure if it's a keeper, I got the blue sandstone.

I have quite a few Lola Rose necklaces. All are beautiful and fantastic quality but none were a TSV. I am beginning to wonder if the quality of the TSVs is perhaps a little different! If that is the case they really shouldn't do that. For many people a TSV is an introduction to a range and it makes for a very poor one.

I have quite a few Lola Rose necklaces. All are beautiful and fantastic quality but none were a TSV. I am beginning to wonder if the quality of the TSVs is perhaps a little different! If that is the case they really shouldn't do that. For many people a TSV is an introduction to a range and it makes for a very poor one.

They sell the TSVs direct through Lola Rose too. The essentials set (TSV twice), the 2 facetted bracelets (from earlier this year) and this one aren't just TSVs. They were quoting a higher price for this TSV though and strangely it's disappeared from their website since TSV day - I think this is because they've realised the price got misquoted!

They sell the TSVs direct through Lola Rose too. The essentials set (TSV twice), the 2 facetted bracelets (from earlier this year) and this one aren't just TSVs. They were quoting a higher price for this TSV though and strangely it's disappeared from their website since TSV day - I think this is because they've realised the price got misquoted!

My theory was wrong then. All I know is that my necklaces are fantastic quality and very well made. I tend to buy the more substantial/bold designs, maybe it's the more delicate designs that disappoint some people.

I do love Lola Rose and hope to continue seeing this brand on QVC. Department stores tend to have a very limited range.

I have one of her Ashley necklaces, and the same thing happens with that-it twists round so the drilled hole is on show.I can twist it back, but have to admit it irritates me.Don't think it's a particular fault to the TSV, just a general Lola Rose design issue.

some of the reviews are showing that people are midly irritated by the turning of the pendant and the drilled hole.I got mine yesterday and am not that thrilled with it,so mine is being sent back tomorrow - I thought it was going to be a much larger, substantial piece - and my piccasso is very dull.I thought picasso marble is much more exclusive than it actually is.Of course,I wrote all this in a review - and its got turned down (don't know why I bother writing reviews anymore?!)

my piccasso is very dull

That's exactly why mine got sent back. The 'white' was pale grey, most of the beads were plain dark grey with no marbling, and the finish was a sort of dull matt polish effect.

Oh and it twisted round as well!

It was my first Lola Rose piece from QVC and I was rather disppointed.

I might write a review and see if I can get it published.........

That's exactly why mine got sent back. The 'white' was pale grey, most of the beads were plain dark grey with no marbling, and the finish was a sort of dull matt polish effect.

Oh and it twisted round as well!

It was my first Lola Rose piece from QVC and I was rather disppointed.

I might write a review and see if I can get it published.........

Oh dear, I'm on wait list for one in the picasso marble. Looks like I'm going to be receiving somebody's return. Think I may cancel my order now if I can.

Latest posts

Back