Lulu G shocked at own prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
they just showed a canvas bag for 140 quid. nothing more than a black shopping sack, the type you can roll up, you can pick up them anywhere but this had some white printing and some embroidered lips.

JF leapt straight in with "i dont want you to wonder why youre paying £140 for a canvas shopping bag" and Lulu said "yes I'm rather wondering that too...." she looked a bit nonplussed.

Nice to know she hasnt totally left reality behind, lets hope she has a word with whoever makes the decisions in her company and gets something done about that blatant rip off. I have no problem with people paying a premium price for a premium product and even a bit extra for a designer name but this is taklng the piss out of the customer.

I suppose one reason could be is that they are banging up the prices across the board, to make up for the lost revenue that was generated in the gold and gem jewellery shows, which they no longer do.

I just can't get over the price of all her bags, you can go to TkMax and get a leather handbag for £30 and ok they aren't all "this season" but judging by the fashion they are selling in the 50 hours of stuff they are currently flogging that isn't the market they are going for anyway!
Just seems like a hell of a lot of money for a bag (it won't change your life it's a bag!)
and i love a nice bag but £30 is my limit, then i can have a new one when i have £30 spare - i always have been a quantity not quality kinda girl!:wink:

I love the look of the Lulu Guiness ones but could never justify spending £300 on a bag! I did get a couple of lovely Tignanello ones at half price for £40 in the QVC clearance section and they are lovely quality.

I do like some of Lulu's bags, and I have a small one which I bought from a forum member earlier this year, but I wouldn't pay the full price for one. She usually has some good reductions in her online end of season sales.

Well, I think Lulu is a hoot. She keeps interupting the presenters (its usually the other way round). I laughed when she asked Jill Franks "are your nails real?" Nice one. I have one bag which i got for my 25th wedding anniversary in May. Its unlikely I will ever get another one, but I would love a big patent one.

Well, I think Lulu is a hoot. She keeps interupting the presenters (its usually the other way round). I laughed when she asked Jill Franks "are your nails real?" Nice one. I have one bag which i got for my 25th wedding anniversary in May. Its unlikely I will ever get another one, but I would love a big patent one.

that was a great moment, that was a weird moment with JF about the prices..I also noted that LG said her bags were expensive..I thought such words were a no no on shopping telly, surely this is a 'considered purchase.'

I own the large patent bag with the bow in purple, it is amazing..and was a present and like Itchy I'll never get another I expect.

Latest posts

Back