Lulu Guinness flash sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
This may have to go in the drop but Lulu Guinness bags purses and other accessories are in a Flash Sale on TK Maxx Wesite at the mo. Some normal looking stuff, not my taste but one with a bow on, one with a chain strap and one large tote with lips embossed in black for 129 squids and a black cameo embossed tote all look quite useable if LG is your thing.

Many thanks Weathergirl - have managed to get myself a purse which I've been thinking about getting for a while now. Bargain!

Thanks very much. Purse and bag on their way - top way to celebrate being made redundant!

Aww sorry to hear that Mrs Mouse but yes a good way to feel better about it. And a nice new bag and purse for when you start your next job. Hope you like your bags. They are bargains aren't they.

Thank you so much Weathergirl - my sister and I have just nabbed a tote bag each :glass: Mrsmouse that is a great idea to treat yourself - I've been made redundant several times and always get a myself a 'chin-up' present :up:

Thank you for the heads up

Thank you for the heads up, just registered and ordered a purple suzy bag - had been eyeing that up on ebay for ages, but the fact that you could not return put me off from buying, but here, it says you can return to a shop, so that is perfect for me as I can decide when it arrives and prance around with it to make sure it is a keeper. Plus, this was cheaper than on ebay too - result :grin:

Just a point about ebay, if you buy an item as a Buy It Now then the Distance Seling Regs should apply (even if the seller says No Returns in the listing) giving you a 7 day cooling off period. But I'd agree it's easier to buy from a shop if you're not sure just to avoid having to argue with a seller about your right to return

Auctions are different.

More important: hope you like your new bag :happy:

Jude xx

Just a point about ebay, if you buy an item as a Buy It Now then the Distance Seling Regs should apply (even if the seller says No Returns in the listing) giving you a 7 day cooling off period. But I'd agree it's easier to buy from a shop if you're not sure just to avoid having to argue with a seller about your right to return

Auctions are different.

Thank you for the info, I shall remember that, but usually most of the bags have been 'auction', plus anyway, like QVC, if I didn't get on with it, then I would have lost out on postage both ways. It was free delivery from TK Max (over £50 spend) and if I do return it, then it will just cost me the bus fare.

Re: The Cocosa sale - Franka bag, What a great price, but sold out. I paid more than that for mine off ebay and it had been used (albeit gently), but also I wanted the signature lining in it rather than the stripey one that QVC do. I don't think they showed what lining it was in Cocosa, but what a bargain anyway....

Auctions are different.

Jude xx

It only applies to Business Sellers on Ebay.

If you BIN something from a personal seller then the DSRs do not apply.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back