Lulu Guinness OTO (Uh Oh)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WHAT A RELIEF.... I already have a Jenny so absolutely can't justify this. My money's safe.

I do love this version of it though, beautiful leather.

i have a jenny too, but this 1 is on my wish list i need to go to bed early tonight, but in saying that I've just returned one of the Eva's I ordered last time.. no no no i can't... please help me lol

Buy it buy it buy it! You know you want to!

Talking about the Eva, my one irritation with it - when you have it in the crook of your arm does it fit comfortably right into it? I find I'm carrying it more on the middle of my forearm, as when it's in the crook of the arm the strap isn't really long enough because of the lip clasp taking up space and it sort of gets stuck. I'm 6 foot so is it my long gangly arms? No other reviewers seems to have mentioned it.
It's quite a big negative for me but I can't bear to send it back.

Buy it buy it buy it! You know you want to!

Talking about the Eva, my one irritation with it - when you have it in the crook of your arm does it fit comfortably right into it? I find I'm carrying it more on the middle of my forearm, as when it's in the crook of the arm the strap isn't really long enough because of the lip clasp taking up space and it sort of gets stuck. I'm 6 foot so is it my long gangly arms? No other reviewers seems to have mentioned it.
It's quite a big negative for me but I can't bear to send it back.

if its on 4 easy pays i'll buy it, if its not i wont i can't justify the whole chunk this month as its my sons bday in a few weeks and my big mouth promised him a trip to NYC for it lol (although that might work out well as i can guilt him into going to her store out there to get me something LOL)...

I love the shape of Eva but the dusty blue shade was not what I was expecting, I prefer it in the crook of my arm actually, I'm less than 5ft 5 so i'm a lot shorter than you, but its fine on my arm... i'm going to be using my new black cherry eva on saturday actually for a wedding :) I think the eva is one of the nicest most elegant shapes of her bags, i know what you mean about bearing to part with it, I really dislike the colour of the dusty blue but have not packed it up to return yet, i keep telling myself i still have the black cherry haha, how sad are we?

My only LG is the small Eva in black purchased 2 years ago.I love it and use it a lot. I was tempted by the black cherry but it sold out .Saved me money though....

if its on 4 easy pays i'll buy it, if its not i wont i can't justify the whole chunk this month as its my sons bday in a few weeks and my big mouth promised him a trip to NYC for it lol (although that might work out well as i can guilt him into going to her store out there to get me something LOL)...

I love the shape of Eva but the dusty blue shade was not what I was expecting, I prefer it in the crook of my arm actually, I'm less than 5ft 5 so i'm a lot shorter than you, but its fine on my arm... i'm going to be using my new black cherry eva on saturday actually for a wedding :) I think the eva is one of the nicest most elegant shapes of her bags, i know what you mean about bearing to part with it, I really dislike the colour of the dusty blue but have not packed it up to return yet, i keep telling myself i still have the black cherry haha, how sad are we?

Damn, it would appear it's my long arms and pointy elbows that are the problem then! Going to have to think seriously about it, I really do not like cross body straps so would never use it, and if I can't hold it comfortably in the crook of my arm how much will I use it in the long rung? A night out would be hard work balancing it on the middle of my forearm all night or carrying it like a carrier bag (can't think of a better way of explaining it!!) Oh, this is tough isn't it? I feel your pain about not quite being able to pack up your dusty blue eva!

You know what though? I'm sitting here talking myself into the OTO. Oh dear. Hopefully I will fall asleep before 10pm as its been a long day at work. What a lucky boy your son is having you as a mum treating him to a trip to NYC :) (I love the ulterior motive though!!)

Damn, it would appear it's my long arms and pointy elbows that are the problem then! Going to have to think seriously about it, I really do not like cross body straps so would never use it, and if I can't hold it comfortably in the crook of my arm how much will I use it in the long rung? A night out would be hard work balancing it on the middle of my forearm all night or carrying it like a carrier bag (can't think of a better way of explaining it!!) Oh, this is tough isn't it? I feel your pain about not quite being able to pack up your dusty blue eva!

You know what though? I'm sitting here talking myself into the OTO. Oh dear. Hopefully I will fall asleep before 10pm as its been a long day at work. What a lucky boy your son is having you as a mum treating him to a trip to NYC :) (I love the ulterior motive though!!)

I'm talking myself into the OTO too, I wonder if they have support groups for LG customers? I quite like the cross body strap on the Eva, it doesn't give the same chic look/feel but after a few drinks at a party its practical, which i think is more important.
Well he'd booked the trip himself to go ALONE (a mothers nightmare, i know he's 25 but him going to NYC alone scares me) and I must have been watching LG or had a glass (or two) of wine and I said I'd pay for the trip he could just focus on spending money, I'm regretting it now lol, but I think I did it more on a subconscious level to let him know I approve... I truly believe he's going to look for work :mysmilie_10: - sorry for rumbling on :mysmilie_11:

Do try her outlet store at Bicester. I bought the earlier version of this bag ... full leather handled and smaller lip quilting ... for just over £100. We're going back in a few weeks. I'm thinking about getting a Michael Kors bag this time though.

I'm talking myself into the OTO too, I wonder if they have support groups for LG customers? I quite like the cross body strap on the Eva, it doesn't give the same chic look/feel but after a few drinks at a party its practical, which i think is more important.
Well he'd booked the trip himself to go ALONE (a mothers nightmare, i know he's 25 but him going to NYC alone scares me) and I must have been watching LG or had a glass (or two) of wine and I said I'd pay for the trip he could just focus on spending money, I'm regretting it now lol, but I think I did it more on a subconscious level to let him know I approve... I truly believe he's going to look for work :mysmilie_10: - sorry for rumbling on :mysmilie_11:

You're not rambling at all! sometimes it's nice to hear something other than QVC on here (I know I know, it's a QVC message board!!) Wow that's quite something that he's going alone! I understand how that would make you nervy, I'm 30 and my Dad is still nervy when I travel anywhere further than 50 miles away from home in the UK let alone New York! It may be the making of him :)

Did you buy anything last night? I fell asleep thankfully, but looking at the items on air this morning I saw this beauty http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-7-_-139684 I love the black with red piping and that saffiano leather is gorgeous, extremely tempted. Shame I missed it on easy pay last night.

I think Eva is going to have to get packaged up and sent back... :sad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back