Lulu Guinness TSV 19/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just as well the TSV is not during the Lulu Guinness sale or QVC would really be shown up. As usual, big reductions on many styles at the moment on the LG site. We’re all too savvy on here but a lot of people will still be buying from QVC out of pure devotion and it will cost them dearly (even if you factor in the money back guarantee). Current examples:

Polly cross-body: QVC £199.98 - LG Sale £122.00
Large Valentina: QVC £292.50 - LG Sale £197.00
Jackie: QVC £329.00 - LG Sale £217.00
Emme: QVC £300.00 - LG Sale £162.00

Some of those are actually QVC Clearance prices, too! Even the P&P is a quid or two dearer in most cases.

I’ve always hankered ofter a Frances but in the LG sale it’s never nice colours (those are still full price). The other night I caught the tale end of a show where Q had the Frances on sale (not a great price) and some lovely options but the days of me using this type of bag are over so I resisted.

Lulu’s business went into temporary administration recently. She invested over £2 million to save it, along with money from other investors. She’d just opened a new shop in Covent Garden when Covid hit hard. It’s a quality British brand and I hope she survives.

I always admired the purple patent Pollyanna but had small children at the time and couldn’t afford one 😔 but wouldn’t swap them for anything least of all a designer handbag!

I wonder if CHuntley will present this ? She used to be best buddies with LG.

What's happening with that woman's hair ? Is she channelling her Lady Godiva style ? he own hair might well be below her shoulders, but the fake bits are way below her boobs ! And like Franks, between camera shots they flick it behind their shoulder - aka Ms Piggy, then on camera its brought back again. She's another one who must embarrass her kids with her continual posing and preening in front of the monitor.

Well her daughter did a stint at Q so should be well used to both on and off screen Divas including Chuntsmum.

The son only gets mentioned in passing (mentioning how old her children are for compliments) so maybe he needs therapy!

Latest posts

Back