Lulu Guinness TSV 2/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if it will a be "surprise" for £100. I'd buy it but i'm probably living in "what if I won lotto" land.

CC

Does anyone know what it is yet?

I am hoping that it is the small Paula as I want this in red.

I would love a Daphne. I saw one in RL in HoF and fell for it. Anyone any experience, good and bad? also is it one ever sold by Q or ever in LG sale?

So expensive ...just grateful i don't have addiction to them lol

I agree, I'm pleased to say I have never been tempted, tbh I never watch the LG shows if the lady herself is the guest...her twee voice does my head in...I rush for the mute button when her promo comes on.

It'd be great if it was a style from Lulu's current season and not a 'made for QVC' jobby. And pigs might fly I guess....

Does anyone know what it is yet?

I am hoping that it is the small Paula as I want this in red.

That would be nice, I like the small Paula too. She has it in a pale pastel pink on her website, gorgeous. I'm not normally a pastels person, but she's choosing some beautiful shades at the moment.

Last edited:
In the trailer for the weekend they're showing the small Paula in a bright orange. Doesn't mean its the TSV but its stunning.

Dont know what it is yet sorry, but i guess you could try phoning Q and asking them like DF suggested doing ?

Dont know what it is yet sorry, but i guess you could try phoning Q and asking them like DF suggested doing ?

i have to phone them anyway as they've sent me a letter as i haven't received an order but the letter doesn't have a return address on it, should i give it a try just in the name of research?

Latest posts

Back