Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My name is Akimbo and I have too many handbags! I have the Amelia in Raspberry, Dusty Blue and Mink - it's a bag that seems to suit the stuff i carry around (very little in fact purse, mobile, tissues and drugs). The dusty blue is beautiful.

My name is Akimbo and I have too many handbags! I have the Amelia in Raspberry, Dusty Blue and Mink - it's a bag that seems to suit the stuff i carry around (very little in fact purse, mobile, tissues and drugs). The dusty blue is beautiful.

My name is CallMeQ and I too have way too many bags (not just LG ones). The Dusty Blue is the next on my shopping list!

Does it feel secure to you Akimbo? How 'sturdy' is the press stud holding together the outer sections?

I find the Amelia very sturdy and secure. I put my purse and mobile in the inner zipped pocket and then very little in the ones either side. Lipstick that I never reapply, a small brush that I never use, haha! The magnetic popper on the main closure is very strong. It's a classic shape. There is a raspberry one on ebay that I am watching with great interest. Can't decide which I would get most use out of, dusty blue or raspberry! Oh there's another show at 9. I wonder if the Fifi oto will be on, considering the tsv is on later than this show?

I find the Amelia very sturdy and secure. I put my purse and mobile in the inner zipped pocket and then very little in the ones either side. Lipstick that I never reapply, a small brush that I never use, haha! The magnetic popper on the main closure is very strong. It's a classic shape. There is a raspberry one on ebay that I am watching with great interest. Can't decide which I would get most use out of, dusty blue or raspberry! Oh there's another show at 9. I wonder if the Fifi oto will be on, considering the tsv is on later than this show?

isn't the show on at 11pm? i believe it is so there won't be no TSV.

What's your favourite LG bag Ellaaa?

A difficult question indeed! Although I don't own it I would have to say it's the small Eva. I'm mad about that period of fashion (huge Mad Men fan like Lulu!) and I have umm'd and ahh'd about buying it for a long time.

How about you CMQ?

A difficult question indeed! Although I don't own it I would have to say it's the small Eva. I'm mad about that period of fashion (huge Mad Men fan like Lulu!) and I have umm'd and ahh'd about buying it for a long time.

How about you CMQ?

I love the pollyanna, but my favourite at the moment is Daphne. I love her, she's my new baby lol.
I too love Eva - on my list though (hoping to get that for christmas)

Thanks for that MK. You made me LOL about carrying lipstick you never reapply and a small brush you never use!! I do the same but I know if I took that hairbrush out of my bag the biggest hair disaster would occur :mysmilie_17:

You're right, I was confused! I wonder if Fifi will be on easy pays then?

Fingers crossed, if it is then it's mine! I do need a classy evening bag.

if it is i'm getting the red one. I already have the black and love it!

Ooh how sturdy is the strap? As some reviewers feel it's a bit flimsy. I like a clutch at the beginning of an evening but I'm one of the first to the dance floor so it soon gets slung over my shoulder!

Fingers crossed, if it is then it's mine! I do need a classy evening bag.

Ooh how sturdy is the strap? As some reviewers feel it's a bit flimsy. I like a clutch at the beginning of an evening but I'm one of the first to the dance floor so it soon gets slung over my shoulder!

no issues with the strap on mine, i never fill the bag so there's never a lot of weight in it, but i think its fine.

Yippeeeee 4 easy pays, gotcha Fifi :mysmilie_14:

Edit - what colour did you go for MK? I went for black as more versatile, but would've loved red.

Last edited:
Yippeeeee 4 easy pays, gotcha Fifi :mysmilie_14:

Edit - what colour did you go for MK? I went for black as more versatile, but would've loved red.

He he!! I thought you may indulge!

I went for the black too, although put them both in my basket whilst I decided. Thought the same, black will go with most things, and at least it has a pop of red with the lips.

Oh no Ellaaa, Eva on easy pay! Quick, go to bed!!!!

He he!! I thought you may indulge!

I went for the black too, although put them both in my basket whilst I decided. Thought the same, black will go with most things, and at least it has a pop of red with the lips.

Oh no Ellaaa, Eva on easy pay! Quick, go to bed!!!!

I know - couldn't believe it when they brought on the Eva with easy pay! Had to switch off the telly and get to bed quick! It'll pop up again soon no doubt.

Hope Fifi arrives tomorrow so I can use it to go out with, what are the odds with Q's delivery though! :mysmilie_10:

i never went for it in the end, as i fell asleep and missed it :mysmilie_13:

I must admit I'd had a busy day so was struggling to stay awake by 22.45 but something inside told me easy pays were beckoning so I had to stay up!

Latest posts

Back