Lulu Whining About Aging and Being Lonely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting where she says she used to have botox and fillers until Time Bomb but now she doesn`t .....
Yeh right !

Yeh and the rest! Old tambourine face has has her faced sliced and diced good and proper! Nobody looks like that through applying a few blobs of grease. It's blindingly obvious yet the lying trout constantly evades talking about it. I caught a few seconds of her a few weeks ago really stumbling over the ingredients and technical aspects of her range. She was talking total bollocks an digging herself into a hole.

Funny how she has never seriously been linked with anyone over the years. (but then, old Vorderman has men slip through her fingers quicker than chip fat!)

Funny how she has never seriously been linked with anyone over the years. (but then, old Vorderman has men slip through her fingers quicker than chip fat!)

Kiki Dee hasn't, either. I always thought she was a lesbian.

Give it a couple or more years, and whats betting old Lu will be given a Damehood - for services to Holiday Camps !!!!!

I thought I heard on the radio that Lulu had recently been signed up to be the new face for L'oreal. Thought it strange since she has her own skincare range. I've not heard anymore information on this anyone else?

Latest posts

Back