M and S wide fit espadrilles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMG_4747.jpeg

Thanks for posting! I was going to say, are you sure they don’t mean 2 shoes, but actually even £10 a pair would be a bargain!!

I’ve never heard of You Know Who’s but I see they’re all over the country. Have you bought from them before, Vienna? Would you say they are seconds (I’d still risk it) or is it just excess stock?

I’m going to have a proper browse of the site out later.

View attachment 28243

Thanks for posting! I was going to say, are you sure they don’t mean 2 shoes, but actually even £10 a pair would be a bargain!!

I’ve never heard of You Know Who’s but I see they’re all over the country. Have you bought from them before, Vienna? Would you say they are seconds (I’d still risk it) or is it just excess stock?

I’m going to have a proper browse of the site out later.
I`ve had numerous things from them and so has Mr V. We`re lucky enough to have one of their stores not too far away in Bury but I`ve also ordered online from them too. The espadrilles are a discontinued M and S item and I have all 4 colours but I especially like the gold ones. They are a true wide fit and very comfortable.

Brilliant bargain for the M&S espadrilles. Wanted the rose gold but 3.5 too big. Got two other colours in a size 3 plus some other items. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back