M Asam TSV 12/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here’s hoping from now until we get to mid April this sadly doesn’t suffer the recent workings of the QVC TSV rescheduling axe 🪓 🤔

The only M. Asam product I have ever bought, thanks to a recommendation on here, is the Magic Make Up (if that’s the name) when it was a Supersize deal. And it is excellent, I love it for a light coverage when I don’t need the full works! It’s brilliant.

The only M. Asam product I have ever bought, thanks to a recommendation on here, is the Magic Make Up (if that’s the name) when it was a Supersize deal. And it is excellent, I love it for a light coverage when I don’t need the full works! It’s brilliant.
I've wondered about that...it loos so drying & orange...How do you find it pls?

My mum isn't a regular Q watcher but she happened to see this recently and was contemplating ordering some. She didn't in the end as she saw this on Amazon and took a chance as it was such a low price.
She seems quite pleased with it as well.

I've wondered about that...it loos so drying & orange...How do you find it pls?
In the pot it looks like a milk chocolate mousse. I am a regular B&B user (Medium) and gravitate towards foundations with Beige in the title.

This Asam product is not at all drying on me. It goes on over moisturiser but I don’t use a primer if I’m using this. You really don’t need very much and it just blends into your skin tone. I never have much like with finding foundations as I can easily go white as a sheet or full California orange but this was really good.

PS I can’t do links but Merryone started a thread on this on 8th July 2021 which you may find interesting to read.

In the pot it looks like a milk chocolate mousse. I am a regular B&B user (Medium) and gravitate towards foundations with Beige in the title.

This Asam product is not at all drying on me. It goes on over moisturiser but I don’t use a primer if I’m using this. You really don’t need very much and it just blends into your skin tone. I never have much like with finding foundations as I can easily go white as a sheet or full California orange but this was really good.

PS I can’t do links but Merryone started a thread on this on 8th July 2021 which you may find interesting to read.
here we go https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/threads/m-asam-magic-finish.62535/

M Asam 3 Piece Retinol Intense Collection

28 Days Ampules plus
24Hr Cream
Eye Cream

Attachments

• M Asam.jpg
    M Asam.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 70

Attachments

• M Aaam TSV 1.jpg
    M Aaam TSV 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 43
  • M Aaam TSV 2.jpg
    M Aaam TSV 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 43
  • M Aaam TSV 3.jpg
    M Aaam TSV 3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 63
M. Asam Retinol Intense 3 Piece 24 Hour Perfecting Collection

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Give your skincare stash an upgrade with this retinol-packed trio from M. Asam. Featuring super-luxe 24-Hour Cream, refreshing Eye Balm and targeted Treatment Ampoules, this collection has everything you need for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Plus, these hydrating formulas will easily slot into your daily beauty routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this M. Asam collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £91.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, you're saving £52.52.
A wonder ingredient - the Retinol Intense Beauty Treatment Ampoules boasts the benefits of retinol. Retinol, or vitamin A, is a must-have ingredient in your regime when it comes to targeting the visible signs of ageing. Working to create an even, luminous and smoother-looking complexion, this skincare superhero is essential for creating that youthful, refreshed appearance.
Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using a SPF product in your morning skincare routine when using retinol.
Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days' time, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Retinol Intense 24-Hour Cream (100ml) - enriched with retinol, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, moringa seed oil, sunflower seed wax, rose oil, rosemary extract and vitamin E
  • 1 x Retinol Intense Eye Balm (30ml) - enriched with retinol plus shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower seed wax, moringa seed oil, rose oil, rosemary extract and vitamin E
  • 28 x Retinol Intense Beauty Treatment Ampoules (1ml) - enriched with retinol, provitamin B5 and grapeseed oil
How to use:
Retinol Intense Eye Balm:
  • Apply mornings and evenings to cleansed skin around the eyes
  • Pat gently
Retinol Intense Beauty Treatment Ampoules:
  • Shake well before use
  • Break off the tip of the ampoule along the marked line using a cloth
  • After cleansing the skin, apply the contents of one ampoule in the evening onto your face, neck and decollete with your fingertips
  • Each ampoule should be used within one day
  • Follow with your usual skincare routine
Retinol Intense 24-Hour Cream:
  • Apply in the morning and evening to cleansed skin
  • Gently massage in

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this M. Asam collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £91.50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.98, plus P&P, you're saving £52.52.

Retinol Intense 24-Hour Cream (100ml) - £33 cost £15.48
Retinol Intense Eye Balm (30ml) - £23.50 cost £11.03
28 x Retinol Intense Beauty Treatment Ampoules (1ml) - £35 cost £16.42

Total £91.50 cost £42.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Gosh they really need to get rid of a shed load of those glass ampoules with retinol. The very though of having to break them sounds dangerous to me.

Latest posts

Back