Mail article on Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

‘I agree with what Madonna once said: “I am not against cosmetic surgery; I am against talking about it.” I mean, I have done the Botox thing – been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I am not into doing that any more. But who am I to say to anyone else, “Don’t do this, don’t do that”? Live and let live, I say. Being judgmental is very ageing,’ she says with a laugh.'

being a liar and a hypocrite is quite ageing too lulu dear.

Yes I think she has a cheek bringing out a beauty book when it's quite obvious that she has had surgery - good genes or not, her smooth, tight jawline and wrinkle free skin are not believable at her age. Lulu must think the public are stupid when she makes out it's all down to skin cream and no sun :mysmilie_17: I much prefer celebs like Dolly Parton who doesn't BS about what she's had done :mysmilie_82:

Yes I think she has a cheek bringing out a beauty book when it's quite obvious that she has had surgery - good genes or not, her smooth, tight jawline and wrinkle free skin are not believable at her age. Lulu must think the public are stupid when she makes out it's all down to skin cream and no sun :mysmilie_17: I much prefer celebs like Dolly Parton who doesn't BS about what she's had done :mysmilie_82:

As far as I can make out she has two cheeks all pumped up with fillers!

I agree, what a hypocrite. I would usually be interested in a book like this but not by someone like her, who sits there all plumped up, smooth, wrinkle free, young looking and then says it's 'in her genes.' In her genes my a**e! It's natural for the skin to age in some shape or form, it's not something you can stop and I suppose someone with good bone structure doesn't show it quite as much, but you can clearly see that she's had fillers of some description or some work done! Sheesh, can't stand the woman.

But it is in her jeans..................her mobile phone that has her surgeon on speed-dial.

About 10 years ago I regularly saw Lulu in the M&S food hall at Brent X, and she really didn't look that great for her age back then. Now all of a sudden her 'youthful looks' are down to her genes and skincare? Hmmm yeah, right.:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back