Makeup presentations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
All the swooping and sweeping of powder brushes over the middle third visage of the models with hanging hair covering the other two thirds just confirms to me, as someone who clips every strand back, there’s nothing on the brushes. How ridiculous they’d look in a gust of wind if this were a true demo of makeup application.

All the models appear to have had ‘work’ done, even the young ones. I wouldn’t get the same results on my 71 year old face! What really annoys me is when models are demonstrating skin care products and never cover their hair, or tie it back off their face. I always use an elasticated towelling headband or shower cap otherwise the product gets in your hair, and your hair begins to stick to your face.

All the models appear to have had ‘work’ done, even the young ones. I wouldn’t get the same results on my 71 year old face! What really annoys me is when models are demonstrating skin care products and never cover their hair, or tie it back off their face. I always use an elasticated towelling headband or shower cap otherwise the product gets in your hair, and your hair begins to stick to your face.
They can’t appear to use much cleanser can they?
Cause the mascara and lipstick never smudges

Welcome Clothescloth for joining the over 70’s and beyond for having an interest in you makeup,— me too! I with my new acquisition iphone have taken some selfies and am quite OK with how this nearly 74 year old is looking!I have fallen into the trap of looking at makeup being demonstrated on some young model &
( foolishly) thought I am going to be the same!I have found what works for me & stick to it.There is a huge market for those who grew up using makeup and want to continue but the products are not for them.

Latest posts

Back