Mally TSV 22/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not sure about the brow product because I already love the other Mally brow product I've got - but other than that I'm pretty excited. Only 6 more sleeeps! :rock::rock::rock:

I'm not sure about the brow product because I already love the other Mally brow product I've got - but other than that I'm pretty excited. Only 6 more sleeeps! :rock::rock::rock:

:devil::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

Hmm. Same bag and mascara as the last TSV. No brush and we're getting a single blush instead of the cream/powder duo they got in the US. The blusher and gloss shades look very similar to last time too. But I still want this, as I want to try the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender!

There's a good review of the US version of the set with great pics at http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/...-color-collection-review-swatches-photos.html

That's all righ then. :sad::bandit:

:hi::flower: Yes. :sun: It's my reward for being good most of the rest of the time! :blush: :wink:

We all need a bit of carrot as well as stick don't we? :clapping:

You know I appreciate your vigilance my lovely. :heart: A lesser woman would have given me up as a lost cause loooooong before now.:blush:

(I was never much of a shining example in the F.A.R.T.S. was I? More like a cautionary tale! :tongue: :blush:)

Hmm. Same bag and mascara as the last TSV. No brush and we're getting a single blush instead of the cream/powder duo they got in the US. The blusher and gloss shades look very similar to last time too. But I still want this, as I want to try the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender!

There's a good review of the US version of the set with great pics at http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2011/...-color-collection-review-swatches-photos.html

I wanted the cream/ powder duo blush too. It's hard not to feel a little bit swizzed isn't it?

I want to try the Poreless Face Defender too though.

I'mn going to follow your link now and have a nose at what the US got! :happy:

I hate to burst Mally's bubble but...

I've got the full sized poreless thingy and I really regret not sending it back. Don't get me wrong it's a nice enough product: a kind of semi-solid silicone gel which does a fair job inplace of powder at mattifying and slightly blurring lines. But it's no miracle product and I spent too long fannying around while the 30 day MBG ran out. It was around £28 when I bought it (+p&p) and I'm kicking myself for keeping it.

It's not fair that we get short-changed with our TSVs when it's so easy for us to compare the added value in the US sets.

I'm going to resist the TSV.

Jude xx

I tried the pore defender thingy too and didn't like it all, the sponge seemed to remove my make-up and it didn't keep the dreaded shine away for long at all (I have very oily skin). I do like the Mally primer in the jar so was surprised I got such poor results with this, and I did send it back as it was pricey!

I don't like the browboost either, my eyebrows are very thin (overplucked!) and black, so it isn't dark enough for me and it's too thick, I prefer a proper pencil.

I like pretty much else everything else I've tried from Mally but find the TSVs are very samey, and as her stuff lasts AGES there is nothing I need, so my money is safe :happy:

Don't think i will be getting it as i still have the last TSV unopened. May be tempted if it is a fab price but if £40 plus i won't be tempted. I can't live without her mascara, hope she does not change it.

I nearly bought the last TSV so would have been tempted but I've discovered Urban Decay now so my moneys safe:happy:

Mally tsv

Any idea if its on easy payments. I hope so !!!! I really want one and have promised my sister a kit for her birthday. Any ideas anyone . thanks xx

Mally 7 Piece Professional Tips & Tricks Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.72
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 223298
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Mally Professional Tips and Tricks Collection. Seven-piece set includes everything you need to create a gorgeous, long-wearing look just like the professionals, with a blusher, lipgloss, mascara and more. Unlock Mally's make-up secrets with this complete kit.

Contains:

1 x Evercolour Poreless Face Defender with mirror (11.5g) - featherweight formula helps minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines while locking make-up into place
1 x Powder Blush in Pink Nectar (peach pink; 2.8g) - set in a cool compact, this perfect purse-sized product delivers a hot burst of colour
1 x Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx (black; 0.28g) - provides depth of colour in a long-wearing waterproof formula
1 x Volumizing Mascara (black; 10ml) - this unique formula helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes
1 x Evercolour Shadow Stick in Twilight (shimmering taupe; 1.6g) - you can use it to line and define or create a quick smoky eye
1 x Brow Gel (3.8g) - light-infused brow gel brightens the eye area, tames unruly brows and sets the stage for a stunning look
1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Must Have Pink (warm pink; 3.5g) - non-sticky formula gives lips a punch of colour and creates a long-lasting, ultra wet look
1 x pink cosmetics bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.223298

No easy payments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Never mind, have found a Bobbi Brown palette on 4 easy payments, so that will do for me. (220 775 if anyone is interested) xx

looks nice but my money is safe. there are certain things i dont need more of in my make up drawer and 2 of them are mally black mascara and mally black eyeliner.
tip for mally, try a bit of variation love

Latest posts

Back