Mally TSV 30/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC should note:chatting rubbish can affect sales!
Yes, I’ve noticed how many times they manage to mention the m word in presentations, skin care, body care, hair care, bedding etc. Always a sneaky ‘if you get overheated’ inserted somewhere in the blurb! I’ve received two emails from QVC already this week about the menopause!

AK presented a lipstick duo (247943) and Mally was clearly demonstrating a different and very pretty pale colour. They both must have noticed the error but it didn’t get mentioned🙄. Very misleading.

I don't wear make up so this isn't for me and Mally's shouting gets on my wick so I won't even watch.

CC
She could have made an effort to come over for the tsv...It's the first she's had in ages. See Tiff's hauled out the blue contacts again so as to fool the masses that the shadows are making her eyes 'pop'

I do like the colours but switched off the presentation as soon as Moanapause was mentioned as it can affect the eyelids😡
Really!!!!!!FFFFFFS!

Tarte tsv winging its way back to QTowers courtesy of Royal Mail. Mally tsv courtesy of Evri in the house. I’d forgotten how lovely Mally’s shadow sticks are. Have always liked her eyeliners. The shadow sticks I shall play with a bit more but so far so good. Minimal and no fancy packaging. All in one box.

Tarte tsv winging its way back to QTowers courtesy of Royal Mail. Mally tsv courtesy of Evri in the house. I’d forgotten how lovely Mally’s shadow sticks are. Have always liked her eyeliners. The shadow sticks I shall play with a bit more but so far so good. Minimal and no fancy packaging. All in one box.
Really like them! I'll have a proper play tomorrow as I'm going out to a Xmas fayre

Latest posts

Back