Mally TSV 30/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 8 Piece Collection TSV 30/11/22 (what i think anyway)

6 x Shadow Stick RRP £20 + post Each
2 x Liner RRP £16 + post Each

Total RRP £152 + post

Attachments

• Mally TSV 1.jpg
    Mally TSV 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 315
I do like her shadowsticks but am not sure these colours would suit me, particularly the blue, so will be giving this a miss I think
Are the shadow sticks east to apply and smudge with a brush or finger ?

My eyelids are old and slightly creepy but I do like a Smokey eye look on just the outer corners. A lot of eye shadow sticks are too dry to be applied properly on eyelids that are no longer taut & smooth.

Are the shadow sticks east to apply and smudge with a brush or finger ?

My eyelids are old and slightly creepy but I do like a Smokey eye look on just the outer corners. A lot of eye shadow sticks are too dry to be applied properly on eyelids that are no longer taut & smooth.
I still have Mally liners and shadow sticks from years ago. Still use them and just ordered two sets of the four liners (one for me and the other for gifts lol), as they are four of my most used colours.

To answer your question (assuming they haven't changed the formula), I'm now 62 and the shadow sticks are great on my aging eyes and yes, you can smudge them out but you need to be quick. They last well. You can also use the shadows as liners.

Mally 8 Piece Eye Wardrobe Collection
Item Number: 247361
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

It's time to mesmer-eyes! Introducing Mally's eight-piece Eye Wardrobe, featuring six Evercolor Shadow Sticks in brand-new matte and shimmer shades that are currently only available at QVC, and two Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliners in versatile black and brown. Designed to help you achieve amazing eye looks in seconds, the shadow sticks boast a pigmented formula that can be blended out beautifully, while the eyeliners will glide over your lids for a sensational skip-free finish. Discover how marvellous your eyes can be with the help of this set!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Mally collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £140 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you're saving £102.02.

In with the new - all six of the Evercolor Shadow Sticks included in this collection are brand new and currently only available here at QVC, offering you Mally's beloved Evercolor formula in on-trend shades you'll simply love. Each of the colours can be worn alone or combined, and the clever cream stick formula means that you don't need a brush either – simply apply it directly from the bullet onto your lid and blend it out with your fingers to get the look you want!

Define your look - alongside your shadow sticks, there's a duo of Starlight Eyeliners to help finish your eye look to perfection. In classic matte black and softer brown (the two most versatile eyeliner shades, in our books), they boast a richly-pigmented, smooth formula that helps to prevent skipping or smudging, so you can just glide them on and go. You can even create a smoky look by gently smudging them to transform your make-up look from everyday elegance to evening extravaganza!

Gift gorgeously - whether they're a beauty buff or just starting to create their make-up collection, this Eye Wardrobe makes the perfect present for someone who deserves to be spoilt this season! The smart formulas don't require brushes to apply and can be mixed and matched in any way they like, so it's ideal for those who love to create new looks. What's more, the collection comes in gorgeous gift packaging, so all you have to do is give it to someone special!

Contains:

• 6 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras (1.6g) in Vanilla (matte), Golden Blush (shimmer), Rosewood (matte), Amber Glow (shimmer), Steel (matte) and Charcoal (shimmer). A multi-tasking, smudge-resistant cream eyeshadow formula that can be drawn directly onto eyelids and blended out to help you achieve a seamless, soft eye look
  • 2 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliners (1g) in Midnight Sky (black) and Milk Chocolate (brown). A smooth gel formula that works to glide over your lids and provide impactful, highly-pigmented colour that's transfer-proof, crease-proof and smudge-proof to help you achieve all day wear

I love these shadow sticks and have had many over the years. They are great for quick make up and I use them as primers underneath powder eyeshadow. I do use the darker colours as smudgy eyeliners and they last all day. Also, great for holidays. I love the colours and will definitely order these.

Latest posts

Back