Mally with RuPaul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt understand the business link though. Did he just rock up as a friend of Mally? Was it her usual stuff or a line developed with RuPaul? I have only seen him a few times on Tv but never in drag! Does he still do that?

Only on Drag Race, he comes down the catwalk towards the other judges and then joins them to judge. Couture gowns all the way.

Okay, I caved and bought first time ever for Mally products.

I really wanted the Mighty Love eyeliner which was £20 on its own but the set of 3 was £27.50 both with £3.45 shipping. So will give the black eyeliner as an extra in a Xmas pressie to a friend who loves black eyeliner and always trying to find the perfect one. She does like Urban Decay ones but hates paying the price.:mysmilie_19:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have been educated and RuPaul has been introduced into my narrow world I caught sight of him with Mally this morning and he talks sense and is amusing, more so he shuts Mally up for a short while.

Okay, I caved and bought first time ever for Mally products.

I really wanted the Mighty Love eyeliner which was £20 on its own but the set of 3 was £27.50 both with £3.45 shipping. So will give the black eyeliner as an extra in a Xmas pressie to a friend who loves black eyeliner and always trying to find the perfect one. She does like Urban Decay ones but hates paying the price.

I’ve gone for these and the eyeshadow palette,love a bit of sparkle :mysmilie_48:

I am looking intensely to get a blusher and eyeshadow pallet ......at the very least love RU he he fun and he explains the products well!

errr Julia is getting carried away....!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to watch the Guy but as soon as Mally opens the north and south... I am off
She has a good set of lungs, but I find her unwatchable.:down:

Well, my eyeliners arrived yesterday. I was shocked at how quickly they came as only got the email on Monday. Postie pushed them through the letterbox.

Reading reviews on QVC US I was a bit worried as they are all over the place. Smudging, the biggest one seems to be they have to be sharpened and are not twist up. I admit I prefer twist up but have quite a few of Urban Decay which has to be sharpened so not a deal-breaker for me. Oh, QVC website has totally the wrong colour descriptions for two of these! The brown one is supposed to be grey/black and Mighty Love is gold????:dull:

Okay, I swiped on the back of my hand and love Mighty Love colour it is a rust/burgundy rather than plain rust shade. I rubbed my hand and they smudged straight away! Then I tried again and this time left them alone for a few minutes then did the Mally rub but not as manic and this time no smudging.

I got my set of lippies yesterday and they are all matte (which I don't believe was mentioned or I missed it) and the colours are reasonably well-described except for the nude shade which was described as nude-pink, but on me is very much a peachy-brown nude. Still a nice colour and the texture is lovely too unlike a lot of mattes, feels very soft, although you do have to keep swiping to build up the colour.

Latest posts

Back