"Man-kee Candles"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
So Yankee have gone man-mad and brought out a range of candles for geezers.

I got some last week RARRRR! I went for First Down an American football theme which is supposed to smell of leather (it doesn't), Riding Mower which is fresh cut grass (vaguely) and Man Town RARRRR RARRRR! Which is supposed to smell of "man cave" whatever that might be. It actually smells of men's anti perspirant. Perhaps they should have called it Armpit.

They're nt unpleasant but I can't see it taking off. Found this interesting article about the current trend for man-pongs in the candle biz. "Strippers Mouth" sounds, erm... Delightful.

I got the the small tumblers which are in a new chunky man-shape with a glass top. Very attractive.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-05-16/new-yankee-candle-scent-smells-like-a-man-cave

Last edited:
Here's the new shape tumbler

image.jpg

I love the shape of the new tumblers, but that is where my love ends. I don't like the new man scents at all.

Man-smelling candles?

The unbeatable scent of weeks-old unwashed underwear and socks, top notes of Lynx and lager, with vibrant undercurrents of kebabs and farts.

Anyone see Sheila Hancock on room 101 yesterday talking of her loathing of scented candles . She burnt herself reaching for the shower gel when she tried out the relaxing bath experience.

Man-smelling candles?

The unbeatable scent of weeks-old unwashed underwear and socks, top notes of Lynx and lager, with vibrant undercurrents of kebabs and farts.

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_471: that's classic lol

Anyone see Sheila Hancock on room 101 yesterday talking of her loathing of scented candles . She burnt herself reaching for the shower gel when she tried out the relaxing bath experience.

She's just a miserable old bag though.

They look most unappealing. I thought men were supposed to be in touch with their feminine side these days? Give me fresh cut roses anyday.

We have just had these delivered to where I work and there is one called 2x4, and it does indeed smell like wood and sawdust. Can't imagine what it would be like when burning!

Latest posts

Back