Marcasite Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Sorry, I meant to post the pictures of the marcasite bracelet I received on Monday. My other delivery this week was the pearl and carnelian necklace and bracelet, and the amethyst necklace and bracelet - look at BH's pictures, they're better than mine anyway!!!

Bracelet is 71/2", would have preferred 7" as I like a snugger fit, but I'll be wearing it over jumper sleeves, so hey ho!

:doggie:

Attachments

• My jewellery 075.jpg
    My jewellery 075.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 199
  • My jewellery 076.jpg
    My jewellery 076.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 185
Sparkles like Mad Yazrose, as does all the other marcasite stuff!!

Beautiful, M4G. Does that design have matching earrings and pendant? (And are they next on your wish-list, :D?)

Beautiful, M4G. Does that design have matching earrings and pendant? (And are they next on your wish-list, :D?)

She has the set calvin!!!

Love the bracelet m4g - I think it might be too big on my wrist! Is it annoying if you wear it on bear hands?

M4g the carnelian bracelet is a big big on me too! Can you please check if the marcasite bracelet is the same as the carnelian or bigger! The amethyst bracelet is just right!

Carnelian bracelet is a bit big on me too, think that's also 71/2, whereas the amethyst bracelet is definitely smaller BH. Although the marcasite bracelet is a little big, it's fine.

They do a matching necklace Calvin, but I have a pendant which I think I'll get more wear out of, the necklace is more eveningy. I have a pair of earrings, not in the same design, but they all go together.

Carnelian bracelet is a bit big on me too, think that's also 71/2, whereas the amethyst bracelet is definitely smaller BH. Although the marcasite bracelet is a little big, it's fine.

They do a matching necklace Calvin, but I have a pendant which I think I'll get more wear out of, the necklace is more eveningy. I have a pair of earrings, not in the same design, but they all go together.

Thanks m4g - another added to my wish list!

Have just gone into raptures about this bracelet on Darl's thread....oops....(where is the blushing smilie when you need one?). It really is a beautiful design, I got the necklace and bought the matching earrings off CR website in order to get the set, I loved it so much. I used the 5% discount, and only paid a bit more than what they had gone for on the old 'bid up' auction previously. I agree though, MFG, it is really quite an 'evening' necklace, and I think the great thing about marcasite is that the pieces mix and match very easily, you don't necessarily have to get the full set of a particular design.

Sorry about the repeat re the earrings peeps:34:

Love the bracelet,must have missed that one .Boo Hoo
I have one from rocks that is all hearts in Marcasite and it sparkles beautifully. Even Katy remarked on it the other day when I had it on. Have bought so much from this website I am having to hide it all round the house as hubby might not be to pleased . LOL:ANYWORD:

Latest posts

Back