• MD TSV 3.jpg
    MD TSV 3.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 78
Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Heroes for Hands & Feet
Item Number: 248817
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95

Give your hands and feet a bit of TLC with the three-piece kit from Margaret Dabbs London. It features Pure Repairing Hand Cream in a new supersize bottle to give hands and nails a boost of moisture, plus QVC award-winning Foot Hygiene Cream and lightweight Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion. A simple way to pamper yourself on a daily basis, this is a must-have for your bodycare collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £198. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £51.96 plus P&P, you're saving £142.09.

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Contains:
  • 1 x Pure Repairing Hand Cream (600ml; supersize) - enriched with Pentavitin, vitamin E and sweet almond oil, this deeply moisturising formula works to protect dry, stressed skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Infused with a fresh rose and lemon fragrance
  • 1 x Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - a lightweight, silky, non-greasy texture designed to moisturise the feet and help reduce the build-up of dry, scaly skin. Gorgeous to use, easily absorbed and boasting a lovely lemon myrtle scent, this intensive hydrating foot lotion will leave your feet feeling fresh, soft and supple. Enriched with jojoba seed oil, buriti fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, hemp seed oil, bergamot extract, oat seed extract, petitgrain oil and vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - a luxurious foot balm designed to help improve the appearance of dry, flaked and cracked skin and to help keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresher. Great for growing teenagers and adults alike, this foot cream is a multi-tasking hero enriched with emu oil, pure tea tree oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid

I love her products and buy the TSV but I'm finding it difficult to use up such large quantities within the 12months from opening so will pass on this one. Wish you could get half sizes for half the price!! Agree with Toril, nail serum is fab.

Not only that but if stock piled I find the foot lotion in partIcular begins to smell rancid very quickly, about a year after buying, even if unopened

They’re nice products but they last so long I don’t need to buy very often.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £198.

Pure Repairing Hand Cream 600ml £87 direct cost £24.57
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion 600ml £78 direct cost £22.02
Foot Hygiene Cream 150ml £33 direct cost £9.32

Total £198 cost £55.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

A supersize foot lotion and a supersize foot cream. No foot wash or a foot scrub but anather moisturiser. All the latest MD TSV's are not a balanced routine. And a 600ml hand cream will last me decades I dont have particularly large hands :unsure:

Latest posts

Back