Margaret Dabbs TSV 08/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Supersize Intensive Recovery Hands & Feet Collection TSV 08/07/23

140ml Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm RRP £84 + post
150ml Pure Overnight Hand Mask & Gloves RRP £129 + post
200ml Pure Regenerating Foot Oil RRP £50 + post

Total RRP £263 + post

Attachments

• MD TSV 1.jpg
    MD TSV 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 130
Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Supersize Intensive Recovery Hands & Feet Collection TSV 08/07/23

Total RRP £263 + post
The cracked heel balm is excellent. I use it on elbows and hands as well as feet. It works on softening calluses, smoothing rough skin, and also cracked heels.

But this link is directing me to a UK Lash item.

£129 for a hand mask! I have this, was in a previous TSV, it's ok. Nothing fantastic and I didn't notice any difference in my hands tbh. I find Gatineau Vitamina is very good, and a more affordable price. I mean, £129 - come on Margaret/ QVC, get real!
Ridiculous, I had the hand mask in that TSV and it made no difference to my hands at all. I’ve had better results applying the Nivea hand cream with almond oil or The Body Shop Hemp hand cream before bed.

Total RRP £263 + post
Correct link but not live yet

If its £30.00 plus a little P&P than I may go for it. This brand is not selling me essentials so its easy not to buy. Plus its taken me years to use up the MD stash I have accumulated over the years.

Margaret Dabbs London Intense Supersize Recovery Hands & Feet Collection
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.94
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Are your hands and feet in need of some summertime TLC? Then this Intense Recovery Hands & Feet Collection from Margaret Dabbs London is one you need to try. It includes an Overnight Hydrating Anti-Age Hand Mask in a fresh Rose & Lemon fragrance, plus Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm and Pure Regenerating Foot Oil all in super sizes, formulated to help revitalise and hydrate tired, dry skin. Complete with treatment gloves to use with the hand mask, this luxurious collection will help give you smooth, silky skin, ready to show off this summer.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Intense Supersize Recovery Hands & Feet Collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £273. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £53.94 plus P&P, you’re saving £215.11.
Hard-working skin - our hands and feet do take a battering at times, so it's no wonder they can feel dry and look tired. This wonderful collection includes soothing, luxurious formulas to really take care of the skin on your hands and feet and bring them back to life.
Time to stock up - the three products in this set all come in fabulous super sizes and the supersize Pure Regenerating Foot Oil is currently only available here at QVC. So it means, you can relax and stock up, knowing you won't have to top up your beauty cupboard for a while!
A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.
Keep them coming - take advantage of our Auto Delivery option and stock up on these luxurious formulas! You'll receive another collection in 90 days' time at today's same special price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Pure Overnight Hand Mask (150ml; Supersize) - in a Rose & Lemon scent. A luxurious formula that works as a potent serum to help visibly plump and recharge the skin of the hands overnight as you sleep. It contains natural botanical extracts and antioxidants and helps renew and revitalise the skin
  • 1 x pair of treatment gloves - silky soft and gentle on your skin. Made from comfortable, breathable fabric with extracts of bamboo, eucalyptus and hemp. Designed to aid absorption of the Pure Overnight Hand Mask and ensure maximum effectiveness whilst you sleep
  • 1 x Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml; Supersize) - a targeted treatment balm that works to soften and revitalise the look of unsightly feet while helping to hydrate and replenish the skin. Boasting a rich, creamy texture this treatment is infused with oregano, manuka tree oil, salicylic acid and benzoic acid, and enriched with cocoa and shea butters
  • 1 x Pure Regenerating Foot Oil (200ml; Supersize) - a lightweight, silky oil that works to instantly hydrate and transform the look of your feet. Packed with botanical extracts and powerful plant oils

I’ve still got the previous TSV opened with this mask so I won’t be partaking.

I had the foot oil and it was a real pain in the......... foot to get the oil out as I would try to spray directly and you couldn't.
Thanks for this. I am really tempted by the heel cream and was talking myself into buying tsv but just under £60 for the heel cream is not good. I would have given the hand stuff to daughter who suffers badly with very dry hands.

Thanks for this. I am really tempted by the heel cream and was talking myself into buying tsv but just under £60 for the heel cream is not good. I would have given the hand stuff to daughter who suffers badly with very dry hands.
The mask sounds really good. But cant be .....

I can't be bothered with my feet! I'm lucky enough not to have cracked heels/callouses which is good. Like most folk I keep my trotters firmly enclosed most of the year. Summer time when I'm not wearing trainers, then I give my toenails a nice polish and be done with it. M.Dabbs stuff? Another thing to spend your money on imo! I hate my hands though, always have done as I have fairly prominent veins. I rarely wear polish as I work with open food and my nails are kept short. I carry hand cream in my bag and use it occasionally. I certainly wouldn't want to bother with hand or foot masks/gloves/socks. Hands and feet? They are what they are, mine are in good working order, I keep 'em clean and occasionally moisturised, that'll do me!

If you were to buy the items in this Intense Supersize Recovery Hands & Feet Collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £273.

Pure Overnight Hand Mask 150ml £129 direct cost £27.35
1 x pair of treatment gloves £10 direct cost £2.12
Pure Cracked Heel Treatment Balm 140ml £84 cost £17.81
Pure Regenerating Foot Oil 200ml £50 direct cost £10.61

Total £273 direct cost £57.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I’m going to have to Nanny Mcfee this one.

It’s good value all right.
But I haven’t even opened the last TSV I got from them.

Latest posts

Back