Margaret Dabbs - What Is She Wearing?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
So bad I actually gasped out loud. For those of you who didn't see this, she was wearing a very low cut maxi dress with her boobs spilling out. I can't believe the producer let her on air - it's positively indecent. I'm not a prude but it looks out of place.

I noticed on the last show she did she wore a dress with everything on show. I thought it very odd then.

I've just found some videos from earlier today, but she looks ok in those - no cleavage let alone boobs spilling out. It's a black dress.

She wore it on this evening's show (8.00 pm) with AY. Good job she wasn't on with Charlie - I don't think he would have known where to look!

I thought she looked very nice, have ordered her 4 piece mini set. I did feel sorry for her because of the way her hands were shaking, bless her.

I thought she looked very nice, have ordered her 4 piece mini set. I did feel sorry for her because of the way her hands were shaking, bless her.

Maybe she was shivering with the cold. A nice woolly would have helped.

She did look nice, bit inappropriate for the show though. I was more shocked by the hideous thing that was wearing AY; it did absolutely nothing for her, it made her look old frumpy and fat IMO.

Alison was so rude it made very uncomfortable viewing. Margaret managed to get one very good dig in though when she said "when ever anyone wants to know anything about feet it is ME they ask"

She did look a mess but no wonder her hands were shaking. It was probably with rage at Ali Y's constant interruptions. Mgt Dabbs is an expert on feet but AY kept talking over her as if she knew better. She was so rude and what was the huge bow on the dress all about? I kept thinking it was going to start whizzing round at any minute. She's someone else who needs professional styling. Unfortunately she has a small neck so the eye should be drawn away from that area, not attract attention with an enormous bow there.

She did look a mess but no wonder her hands were shaking. It was probably with rage at Ali Y's constant interruptions. Mgt Dabbs is an expert on feet but AY kept talking over her as if she knew better. She was so rude and what was the huge bow on the dress all about? I kept thinking it was going to start whizzing round at any minute. She's someone else who needs professional styling. Unfortunately she has a small neck so the eye should be drawn away from that area, not attract attention with an enormous bow there.

Now that made me laugh!!

Latest posts

Back