Margarine AeroPilates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QuiteVacuousChat

Registered Shopper
Marjolein was blathering on about not being back again until the end of the year. What's happening? They normally have another fitness push just before the summer beach season. Is she off doing something else or has every one and her dog already got one of these clothes hangers?

It was not gone into when she was on in the afternoon only to use as a push to buy.
Mine is not a coat hanger it is the only piece of exercise equipment that I have regular used and have used for over 10 years.

Wasn't it on clearance? In which case, I'm anticipating an upgraded version making an appearance next time she's on. I go to the gym regularly and just know if I bought one of these it would sit in a cupboard after using it a few times.

Id love to tryit but I haven't got space for it. I think you need a spare room for it so it could be set up all the time. I couldn't be folding and unfolding it.

I am not a gym user, it is the only exercise regime I stick to. I don't have a spare room for mine but get it out every time I use. I don't find it any problem but I have been doing so for over 10 years.
The machine yesterday was clearence. I don't think they had great volumes either and there appeared to be a bit of confusion over what colours were available.

Didn't see it but I'm surprised that QVC aren't doing their usual "New Year New You" regular slot. I was waiting for a good deal on Diet Chef but there doesn't seem to be anything in the pipeline. No exercise equipment for me as it ends up gathering dust. I'm just too bone idle and I admit it. I don't mind walking the dog though so I guess that's keeping the flab off.

CC

Latest posts

Back