Marina Berry: What's the Point?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Gray I already pointed this out at top of page 4 SteveyB seems to have gone quiet now....
Hi Steve,

Yeah, I did see your post but then there were doubters on here saying that a Bid TV profile was about as reliable as wikipedia. Thought I better just show an alternative source to back up the point that she has worked for Radio 2. To be honest, I was surprised a fanboy like SteveyB was unaware of this!

Someone from Bid must've seen this thread...

Did anyone watch the over-acting performance last night of Marina and Peter Simon? It wouldn't win a sausage roll let alone a Golden Globe! :giggle:

It was bizarre. What ever meds they are on, nursey needs to get them changed. :sad:

Hi,

I was watching her last night with Peter Simon. and apart from the 'double act' she didn't seem to add anything to the mix, she seems in my opinion to know the products are rubbish and is just 'playing along' with what the presenter is saying. She dosent seem to do much if any research in to the products she is selling and either just re-iterates what the the presenter is saying or throws the usual 'well they will be usefull for...' in to the mix.

She also seems to have a slightly innuendo air (which I know is the level of the channels in general), but along with her lack of product knowledge and her seeming really uninterested with the products, it all ads up to the main point of the thread and 'why is she there?'

Latest posts

Back