Markon sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Birdie, I was thinking about you yesterday, and wondered if your boots had arrived. They are lovely boots, and very comfy. Try some big socks in them, and or insoles, they were a real bargain. Good luck.

Hi Birdie, I was thinking about you yesterday, and wondered if your boots had arrived. They are lovely boots, and very comfy. Try some big socks in them, and or insoles, they were a real bargain. Good luck.

Nice to be thought of, Dazzler!

Yes, I think with insoles and socks they'll be ok maybe. I don't think I can bear to send them back!

Try some insoles as that resolved my Markon size issue but they are very silly sizes. I have bought shoes from the States in the past and the 7 is our 8 over there and I do find American brands are a lot bigger in general, probably because they are big people or like size zero. Seems to be an extreme in the USA. I was telling a male friend in America that i take a size 16 in clothes and he said " wow you sound big !" flipping cheek !:11:

I bought the Markon Leather Comfort Pump, 139262 back in March in a size 6. When I got them they were huge ! The problem was they had converted the sizes wrong, although they had stuck a UK 6/39 on the shoe but the sticker with the american size was had 9 1/2 which is actually a UK 7. Needless to say I did not bother to order another pair because CS could not guarantee the same thing would not happen again. I also got a pre-paid label to return them, I did moan, so think she just wanted to get me off the phone!!

Just recieved Markon comfort boots in brown. I ordered my usual size and they are a good fit in fact I am really pleased with them they are great quality and were packed really well. I may buy another pair but can't decide what colour. I usually buy my footwear from Clarks but these are more than half the price of theirs.

Hi Bettyboo

could I ask how long they took to arrive just wondered if I would get them by next weekend. if I ordered today

thanks
ffb

Hello fishbubble I ordered them on the 19th Oct. and they came today 23rd. but I suppose it depends what your localdelivery service is like. I have never had a problem with deleivery of items from QVC but I know other forum members have had problems. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back