Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks everyone for all your help on M&S calendar contents question. I have a link to PETA site so will check through.Just wondered if anyone had bought it and had info. to hand but will have a good look when get an hour.

Thanks everyone for all your help on M&S calendar contents question. I have a link to PETA site so will check through.Just wondered if anyone had bought it and had info. to hand but will have a good look when get an hour.

Just be aware that PETA only require companies to self declare they are cruelty free, whereas Cruelty free international subject companies and their supply chain to audits so personally I have far more faith in their certification.

I'm singing from a different hymn sheet here but I can get loads of clothes to fit (but never underwear for some reason). They are good for work, reasonable prices, and on the whole wash and wear well.

Admittedly they aren't high end fashion but IMO on a par with any department store.

Perhaps it's because their sizing suits my shape that I buy most of my clothes and my store always have really good stock which always amazes my sister who lives in a mainland city.

I'm singing from a different hymn sheet here but I can get loads of clothes to fit (but never underwear for some reason). They are good for work, reasonable prices, and on the whole wash and wear well.

Admittedly they aren't high end fashion but IMO on a par with any department store.

Perhaps it's because their sizing suits my shape that I buy most of my clothes and my store always have really good stock which always amazes my sister who lives in a mainland city.

I buy quite a lot of stuff from M&S too - well, I have in the past, mostly separates, especially when I had an office-based job. I've had some really nice shoes from M&S as well. Some seasons the clothing seems a bit drab and same-y but I tend to look in there first for basics.

I struggled to find anything to make up the £35 I needed to spend for the advent calendar but that was really because they always seem to have sales and 20% discounts but not when the calendar first came out. I looked at something for £50, say, and thought I could probably get it at least £10 cheaper in a couple of days' time - sure enough, I've now received coupons for the next 20% off event starting this Thursday.

Latest posts

Back