Marla Wynne again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Melissa should show us her folded vest top drawer that she keeps talking about - all in different shades. I find it quite hypnotic when she goes through all the colour combos and names as if she was describing some delicious ice cream - it's a real skill! But it would find it really boring to be wearing a viscose vest top 365 days of the year - yes even with a blazer! - and I wear a lot of dresses anyway. But I'd happily chip in with some exotic colour names if Marla wants to pay me for some inspiration. Does anyone remember the "luggage" colour? That obviously didn't work out.

Sainsbury's have a 2 pack for £8.

I tend to think that Ruthless has every colour of the rainbow covered though, with all her sleeveless vests for just under 30 quid. Some of the colours I love and wouldn't mind them in my wardrobe, but I'm certainly not forking out those prices. If I bought 3 that would be over £90 !!

I think it was Pippa who said last week that MW was their biggest selling fashion label. I always thought it was Kimmy, or has Ruthless overtaken her I wonder.

Latest posts

Back