Marla ****** wynne 🥱🥱🥱

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debs was harping on about having eight of the two pack MW tops.
She always wears them sometimes taking them home and keeping them there.
Every so often Steiner the stylish who does a wardrobe clear out ordering for the presenters, asks Debs what she would like.
Debs says she always likes wearing whats in stock at the moment - for our benefit you see.
Anyway Debs always asks Steiner to get her MW and especially the two pack tops. Cause she wears them under the loose floating tunic tops that leave her lower back cold.
🥱🙄😉😂

Debs was harping on about having eight of the two pack MW tops.
She always wears them sometimes taking them home and keeping them there.
Every so often Steiner the stylish who does a wardrobe clear out ordering for the presenters, asks Debs what she would like.
Debs says she always likes wearing whats in stock at the moment - for our benefit you see.
Anyway Debs always asks Steiner to get her MW and especially the two pack tops. Cause she wears them under the loose floating tunic tops that leave her lower back cold.
🥱🙄😉😂
Daft bint! Rhymes with Debbie Flint!

Just seen "wet Evie" present some MW stuff and she looked really nice in them, such a refreshing change to Worzel Gummidge looking like nothing on earth! Sadly Flinty was co-presenting and she looked her usually stumpy frumpy self!
Unfortunately delboy maybe experienced in this tat selling lark,but her fashion sense and pushy pushy style of selling,really must put lots of people off,check out your baskets, pop another item in as well,all on easy pays Yuk!
Stumpy Frumpy perfectly sums her up for 2022 😂

Have to agree. She's never a great advert for the poly/elastene she wears.

(Funny how the silence is deafening from poster M as we are critiquing a couple of presenters, yet when we pass comment on two other presenters who have holidayed together, they come out all guns blazing. I am of the strong belief that M is actually one of the said presenters or is known to them).

Hope you feel better soon Ballerina.
Can’t believe they are flogging a viscose cardigan that was £103 reduced to £79.98. Who buys this expensive tat?

I certainly don’t. I wouldn’t even buy from this range if the items were reduced to a fiver. Her designs are simply not my style.

Latest posts

Back