Someone please gag Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
OMG I’ve not watched QVC for ages and while channel hopping I landed on the overpriced Marla Wynne show being presented by Chloe. I do wish she‘d give her mouth a rest, she interrupts the guest, talks over them and is just very rude. I also heard her say when an item came on “this is the first time on clearance” seriously 😳

OMG I’ve not watched QVC for ages and while channel hopping I landed on the overpriced Marla Wynne show being presented by Chloe. I do wish she‘d give her mouth a rest, she interrupts the guest, talks over them and is just very rude. I also heard her say when an item came on “this is the first time on clearance” seriously 😳
I wonder that Chloe is still there, tbh. I can only conclude that she has the advantage of proximity to the studio, and ticking a diversity and inclusion box. It can't be because of professionalism and skill at sales. All my opinion.

I wonder that Chloe is still there, tbh. I can only conclude that she has the advantage of proximity to the studio, and ticking a diversity and inclusion box. It can't be because of professionalism and skill at sales. All my opinion.
Wouldn't she have to fill her sales quota to keep her job?

Personally I think the Queen of the interrupt and talk-over is Ophelia. She drives me nuts. One BA just stood there waiting to get a word in to do her job of describing the dress, but Ophelia never stopped ! she went on about the colour, where to wear it, the sizing, and I thought Jeezus whats the point of a BA when you cant shut up ! and even when the BA gets going, off she goes again, interrupting with yet another personal story.

I'm at the stage where if she is presenting I switch off, her continual "I luv it because........." just grinds on me.

She used to present on Sky Sports, didn't she? She is still relatively young, and you wonder why she's opted for the long-term comfort and security of former mainstream presenter put out to grass at such a young age. Others have done the same but at a much later point in their careers. It's like becoming a lollipop person when you're 35. Of course, this may only be a part-time thing for her and she's probably got her fingers in other Real pies, so to speak. As a presenter, I actually find her okay. But she does seem a nervous individual at times, which is surprising given her higher profile 'real' TV background.

Well overnight Annaliese changed her behaviour after complaints were made when she licked the sleeve of a coat she was presenting. She left soon after once her feathers had been snipped.
I now believe that the age of those hiring and firing are the same age and of the same mindset as those we see on screen.

Latest posts

Back