Someone please gag Chloe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I think the Queen of the interrupt and talk-over is Ophelia. She drives me nuts. One BA just stood there waiting to get a word in to do her job of describing the dress, but Ophelia never stopped ! she went on about the colour, where to wear it, the sizing, and I thought Jeezus whats the point of a BA when you cant shut up ! and even when the BA gets going, off she goes again, interrupting with yet another personal story.

I'm at the stage where if she is presenting I switch off, her continual "I luv it because........." just grinds on me.
She's expanded her vocab. Instead of 'luvin' it' she's now 'adorin' it'!

OMG I’ve not watched QVC for ages and while channel hopping I landed on the overpriced Marla Wynne show being presented by Chloe. I do wish she‘d give her mouth a rest, she interrupts the guest, talks over them and is just very rude. I also heard her say when an item came on “this is the first time on clearance” seriously 😳

She's just EXCITED! HAPPY! Everything on planet Chloe is WONDERFUL! :rolleyes:

I hardly ever watch QVC except the website videos for the occasional product I might be interested in so I rarely see any of the presenters more than once or twice. This helps! Not sure about Chloe - I went from disliking to tolerating to quite liking her and back and forth a few times. At the moment, I’m neutral but I just wish she would shut her ****** great gob in photos!

IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4735.jpeg

I’ve noticed that the 30 th birthday promos feature most of the presenters/guests throwing their heads back with their mouths wide open ( except Amanda Holden who has had too much surgery so can’t move her face)
People look better with their heads thrown back and their mouths open. That's why these QVC types are doing it. Try it yourself in front of the mirror and you'll see!

Not with my teeth sigh 😳
So true. I was a child in the 50s and 60s. The school dentist drilled practically every tooth in my head. I have a mouth full of metal .So many teeth ruined in those early days of nhs dentistry.They got paid per filling .
My friends of the same age have the same.
Still I’ve managed to hang on to most of them.
As for Chloe. The bobbing about is irritating. I don’t watch her if I can avoid it.

So true. I was a child in the 50s and 60s. The school dentist drilled practically every tooth in my head. I have a mouth full of metal .So many teeth ruined in those early days of nhs dentistry.They got paid per filling .
As for Chloe. The bobbing about is irritating. I don’t watch her if I can avoid it.
Took me about 50 years to be able to go confidently into a Dentist after the school experiences.The Headmaster used to read the ‘Dental list’ out in school assembly & I seemed to be on it every time.Then I found ‘the best one ever’ but live too far away now.
Agree about Chloe, I switch off when she is on.

I had exactly the same experience, nearly every tooth in my mouth was filled. I haven’t been back to a dentist since i ran away when they tried to give me gas for a second time, I was 11 years old. It still makes me cry when I think about it.

Took me about 50 years to be able to go confidently into a Dentist after the school experiences.The Headmaster used to read the ‘Dental list’ out in school assembly & I seemed to be on it every time.Then I found ‘the best one ever’ but live too far away now.
Agree about Chloe, I switch off when she is on.
I've been shopping around for a dentist, SHOCKED by the prices eg up to £350 for a filling, £480 for an extraction !!!!! No wonder people are pulling out their own teeth :(

I've been shopping around for a dentist, SHOCKED by the prices eg up to £350 for a filling, £480 for an extraction !!!!! No wonder people are pulling out their own teeth :(
I worked with someone who decided in middle age to have all her fillings changed to white fillings. She had BUPA. She had it all done under anaesthetic in one go.I couldn’t afford that.
I have an NHS dentist but I still have to pay though not that much. It’s difficult to get an appointment.

Plus Eilidh Nairn flashing her armpits. For some reason I hate the look of armpits !
Armpits can't ever look good unless 'you're into that sort of thing' and there must be groups of weirdos who are. I've never seen this woman flash her armpits, but Alison Cork can't get enough of showing us her arms and I bet she'd flash her pits given the slightest reason.

Latest posts

Back