MarlaWynne Flatterfit Forward Seam Slim Trouser OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MarlaWynne Flatterfit Forward Seam Slim Trouser
Item Number: 158538
QVC Price £55.00
One Time Only Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

With a wide elasticated waistband, seam detailing on the front as well as a slim leg, these trousers are designed to flatter. Let Marlawynne fix up your work wardrobe with this smart and fashionable piece.

75% viscose, 22% nylon, 3% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Waist (relaxed): 8: 67cm (26.5"), 10: 70cm (27.5"), 12: 72cm (28.5"), 14: 76cm (30"), 16: 80cm (31.5"), 18: 84cm (33"), 20: 88cm (34.5")
Inseam (all sizes): 71cm (28")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158538

Considering they're a "flatter fit" they look all bunched up and clingy round the tummy and back of the legs

Her trousers get great reviews for quality but shocking reviews for fit.

It would appear if you are lucky to be the exact fit they are a great buy otherwise who wants to spend that sort of money for baggy knees no matter how nice the material is.

Lord knows they could be exactly what I need but I ain't going to pay post there and back just to find out.

Well there's always the Diane Gilman stretchy jeans. People could always mix 'n' match with some Michele Hope stretchy lace! What a look to rock, eh, elasticated waist, stretchy lace and a plastic surgery face.

Her trousers get great reviews for quality but shocking reviews for fit.

It would appear if you are lucky to be the exact fit they are a great buy otherwise who wants to spend that sort of money for baggy knees no matter how nice the material is.

Lord knows they could be exactly what I need but I ain't going to pay post there and back just to find out.

If that's how they look on a professional model in promo pics, I'd probably look like Charlie Chaplin

Latest posts

Back